Imagine working for a real department - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the commission becomes Cuban he will suddenly become of Cuban heritage. Your Pines story is made up crap.
    If my story is made up, please elaborate by all means. I cant wait to make you look even more stupid than you already are.

Unregistered
    Sorry you again are wrong! And a douche!
    Is he your Prince Charming you tard? Not Jamaican - just plain American black (which is ok.) I suppose you believe Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

Unregistered
    Is he your Prince Charming you tard? Not Jamaican - just plain American black (which is ok.) I suppose you believe Elizabeth Warren is Native American.
    Would care to elaborate with FACTS dummy?

Unregistered
    Would care to elaborate with FACTS dummy?
    Nope. I think I explained it well tard.

Unregistered
    Nope. I think I explained it well tard.
    No- you just blew hot air and wouldn't elaborate how I was wrong. You want to know why? Because you are talking out of a*s. That probably sums up your entire career though.

Unregistered
    No- you just blew hot air and wouldn't elaborate how I was wrong. You want to know why? Because you are talking out of a*s. That probably sums up your entire career though.
    Believe what you want you moron.

Unregistered
    Believe what you want you moron.
    This post proves you are full of sh*t and talk out of your a*s! Why cant you just prove me wrong?
    Why? Ill say it again and again you are full of sh*t and talk out of your a*s!

Unregistered
    This post proves you are full of sh*t and talk out of your a*s! Why cant you just prove me wrong?
    Why? Ill say it again and again you are full of sh*t and talk out of your a*s!
    You prove me wrong. He will claim to be whatever it takes to fit in at city hall. You can't prove that DW is Jamaican anymore than DW can prove it himself. Who the f*ck are you anyway? Are you one of his butthole buddies or main squeezes? BTW, I won't bother to respond to your sorry ass again you suck up pos.

Unregistered
    You prove me wrong. He will claim to be whatever it takes to fit in at city hall. You can't prove that DW is Jamaican anymore than DW can prove it himself. Who the f*ck are you anyway? Are you one of his butthole buddies or main squeezes? BTW, I won't bother to respond to your sorry ass again you suck up pos.
    You accused me of being wrong so its on you to prove to me and the whole leo affairs board that you are right. I am just tired of you talking out of your a*s, that is all that you do! Your butt cheeks flap like your lips and nothing but bullshit comes out.

Who am I? Someone that is tired of hearing you constantly talk sh*t. Someone that is tired of your constant stupid posts that mean nothing. Someone who is going to call out every time you post. Oh and no I am not that Guardian guy! I am just seriously tired of you and your ignorance and stupidity!!

Unregistered
    I saw that DW's department web site bio says "of Jamaican decent." After listening to both sides fussing with each other I'm curious about several things. What exactly does decent mean? How much DNA results in decent. If one has an ancestor twenty generations ago is that decent or does it have to be recent? I too never heard Dexter talk of it or otherwise show any signs of Jamaican culture or accent. It doesn't mean it is not true though.
    If he had no cultural influence from Jamaica while growing up in New York does that make him still Jamaican? Secondly, is Jamaican a separate race? So is he Jamaican or just exploiting the term for political gain? I don't know. I don't care. But if someone can answer the questions above it my be interesting. Let's go you two former bigshot posters answer these questions.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast