Marciano and Alvarez get it!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    90% of the anti-Israel anti-union rhetoric on this site is being written and posted by retired jail Sgt. Gary Palkovich. He’s a bitter old man with a drinking problem. He sits on social media sites all day and all night drinking and posting divisive, hateful lies. He’s an insignificant little man who’s only friend is his son. He’s bitter because his son has applied to be a detention deputy twice and turned down both times. Anyone who works at BSO knows that two strikes and you’re out.There is no third chance to apply for a deputies position. He believes that it’s the unions responsibility to pull strings and get his detention aid son a DOD maintenance position that he is not qualified for.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By we I mean future Col Tony(Fat Tony) Olive.
    You must want to sleep with Colonel Tony then right? Spooning with your man crush. Gross but ok..........!

Unregistered
    You must want to sleep with Colonel Tony then right? Spooning with your man crush. Gross but ok..........!
    Yeah, like anyone wants to get within 10 feet of that Slob. Just cause he idolizes Col. Sanders. Does not make him a Col.

Unregistered
    Yeah, like anyone wants to get within 10 feet of that Slob. Just cause he idolizes Col. Sanders. Does not make him a Col.
    Israel will win the election and will Sheriff. I say 850,000 votes for Israel.

Unregistered
    So Scott is going to get move votes than all the primary votes during the last 4 sheriff primary races? Fool

Unregistered
    90% of the anti-Israel anti-union rhetoric on this site is being written and posted by retired jail Sgt. Gary Palkovich. He’s a bitter old man with a drinking problem. He sits on social media sites all day and all night drinking and posting divisive, hateful lies. He’s an insignificant little man who’s only friend is his son. He’s bitter because his son has applied to be a detention deputy twice and turned down both times. Anyone who works at BSO knows that two strikes and you’re out.There is no third chance to apply for a deputies position. He believes that it’s the unions responsibility to pull strings and get his detention aid son a DOD maintenance position that he is not qualified for.
    He’s a bad bad man he called me a fat sell out because I talked the union into endorsing Israel without a vote. There couldn’t be a vote because Israel would have lost for sure. Israel promised me a Col spot if I got him an endorsement, oh and I have to lose a 100lbs too. Anyway vote for Israel, he’ll screw you for sure, but I’ll be a Col.
    This message approved by Tony(Fat Tony) Olive.

Unregistered
    Israel will win the election and will Sheriff. I say 850,000 votes for Israel.
    Scott has our votes for sure.

Unregistered
    Scott has our votes for sure.
    Who would that be, not DOD. We didn’t vote to endorse him.

Unregistered
    We support you 100% Israel for Sheriff!!!
    14 dead school kids say different!

Unregistered

Pollock has my vote

i would have considered Israel but after this coup Im behind Pollock my family and I the corruption has already started with Scott Israel.
    Same foolishness different year. No thanks Scott Isreal you stole one vote id be damn if I sit ant let you steal another.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast