Sad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sad

Superguest

Sad

We needed Chief Holder yesterday.

Unregistered
    Well this is just the tip showing through years of politically correct promotions based on a sir name, color or sex. Poor equipment. No training. No leadership. NO balls to lay down the law that protesting is your right but rioting is not. Just a complete sh!t show thanks to Jane trying to replicate father john, "understanding" and being "with" the protesters. What a total joke. The perfect example of reaping what has been sown. The curtain has been lifted and it is now proven to be all smoke and mirrors. Very Very sad. Bennie Holder was so needed yesterday. He was a real leader who would never stand for this nonsense.

Unregistered
    Well done JANE!! Your true ability is on full display. Your brilliant walk with the protesters worked like a charm. Keep up the good work.

Unregistered
    Tampa is BURNING and being destroyed. I come to find out the Mayor (former police chief) was marching with protestors earlier. Except now her city is on fire. DONT VIRTUE SIGNAL FOLKS.

Unregistered
    She is a dolt. But the media only report her as a genius. Truth can't be kept hidden forever.

Unregistered
    I guess all the dance videos that were supposedly made to make us more approachable had the exact opposite effect. They made us look weak. They made us look like fools and tools. Thanks Jane. Your brilliant.

Unregistered
    Where is the call to the National Guard? This escalated out of control in front of our eyes last night mainly due to a complete lack of leadership and failure to make a decision. What would make anyone think tonight won’t be a complete repeat of last night? This has become a national problem that isn’t going to just go away on its own, and some government officials have recognized that and taken action. Our leaders don’t care about us or the business owning members of this community. The community needs to be asking our elected and appointed leaders why we weren’t more prepared and then, once we did recognize there was a problem, why immediate action was not taken to help stop it.

In the end, remember that we are here for each other and we need to keep one another safe. We did the best we could with the shit situation we were thrown in. Encouragement is something we should be hearing from our leaders, but the radio silence speaks leaps and bounds about who they really are and what their real capabilities as managers are.

Good luck out there tonight!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess all the dance videos that were supposedly made to make us more approachable had the exact opposite effect. They made us look weak. They made us look like fools and tools. Thanks Jane. Your brilliant.
    Exactly!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Compare our mayor and chief to sheriff Judd. I rest my case.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Compare our mayor and chief to sheriff Judd. I rest my case.
    Then go work over there with all the other right wing racists! You think Judd would tolerate the union sticking up for cops??!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast