TT lies again

Thread: TT lies again

Unregistered

TT lies again

Tony gives an interview on Channel 6 and makes the statement what happen to George Floyd happened to me 30 years ago. Hold up Djanko on your FDLE application application you put you never had an encounter with Law Enforcement. Listen Magilla get your lies straight. The only thing you and Floyd have in common is the nose and lips.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony gives an interview on Channel 6 and makes the statement what happen to George Floyd happened to me 30 years ago. Hold up Djanko on your FDLE application application you put you never had an encounter with Law Enforcement. Listen Magilla get your lies straight. The only thing you and Floyd have in common is the nose and lips.
    Will Tony hide today when the Black Lives people show up at the PSB today?

Unregistered

Really?

You start off making a valid point, then here comes the racist BS. What a POS you are. If that is true and he said that, that's despicable. But you lose all credibility when you are a racist, ignorant POS saying it. You're not helping any of us on here, so if you're a troll coming on here to stir up crap, phuk off, and if by any chance you are actually on the green team, straighten the phuk up, or what a disgrace you are and I'm ashamed if you represent us in any kind of uniform.

Unregistered
    You start off making a valid point, then here comes the racist BS. What a POS you are. If that is true and he said that, that's despicable. But you lose all credibility when you are a racist, ignorant POS saying it. You're not helping any of us on here, so if you're a troll coming on here to stir up crap, phuk off, and if by any chance you are actually on the green team, straighten the phuk up, or what a disgrace you are and I'm ashamed if you represent us in any kind of uniform.
    Listen here Mr. I am not a racist. Nobody gives a rats a$$ what you think. Don’t come on here and tell us what should be, what shouldn’t be or how something should be written.

Unregistered
    His whole short law enforcement career is a lie !

Unregistered
    Everybody pay attention. Where they walk, the grass dies. That sums it up.