Chad REFUSES to stop the riots - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ANTHONY COLLINS....POOR KID. How can any one expect him to run anything when he himself can not manage his own home and district. How can he be a representive of the black community and the black officers if he himself does not know enough to uphold and put into practice the laws of these united states. Last night, I didn't see fear in our leader's eyes. I saw a bunch of St.Leo and online class graduates clueless on how to practice law for the greater good! They were more concerned of their public image. I hope they realize that their lack of action lost a lot of votes. People at my church, black people, were appalled how HCSO allowed the thugs to overtake Tampa and dismiss the death of a man while in police custody. One of our elders even said that Hcso leaders allowed the chaos so others can continue seeing blacks in a negative light.
    WE Deputies should of never showed up. If I had known we were going to play the hug a thug program aI would have stayed my ass homr. I came to protect the community and support my brothers and sisters in blue, but instead we played nice cop while the opportunist criminals had their way with us and the community. I am embarrassed by the leadership displayed by Chad^s drinking buddies. Such a sad display of policing.
    Despite of all the bad things they said about Chad I still was loyal and had faith in the direction the office was going. But as of last night that is not the case. We need a sheriff like Grady Judd....that is not scared to protect and serve his community. What ever they plan for tonight should have happened last night. I am so embarrassed.
    STFU you fukkin liar. You didn’t support the sheriff before last night, azzhole. You’re a piece of crap worthless idiot so nobody cares what you think, you god damn diick head! People are tired of the racists like you bullying the professionals !

Unregistered
    Chad along with his brilliant command staff of paper warriors eviscerated the office when that regime took over. It’s all about photo ops, shaking hands and kissing babies! Actually this unwillingness to arrest thugs, blended in with peaceful protesters, started in 2012 when the RNC was held here! All the real deputies(those with a backbone)have either been pushed out with exaggerated charges of policy violations or retired! Ol Chad is a far cry from Sheriff’s Beard and Heinrich. They were real leaders who had both respect and loyalty from their deputies and the community.

Unregistered
    ... All the real deputies(those with a backbone)have either been pushed out with exaggerated charges of policy violations...
    Speaking of policy violations, Chad violated quite a few policies, and oaths, last night.

Unregistered
    Several points to be made......
    1. I would like to know why all of the riot gear purchased for the RNC is locked in a warehouse at HSD? Why was it not retrieved and distributed to the units that needed it last night?

2. TPD and HCSO knew about yesterday's protest 2 days prior, yet did nothing to prepare.

3. All you had to do was listen to the countywide channel last night to hear what a clusterfukk the whole thing was.

Lord help us tonight....

Unregistered
    I would like to know why all of the riot gear purchased for the RNC is locked in a warehouse at HSD? Why was it not retrieved and distributed to the units that needed it last night?
    TPD and HCSO knew about yesterday's protest 2 days prior, yet did nothing to prepare.
    All you had to do was listen to the countywide channel last night to hear what a clusterfukk the whole thing was.
    Lord help us tonight....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    stfu you fukkin liar. You didn’t support the sheriff before last night, azzhole. You’re a piece of crap worthless idiot so nobody cares what you think, you god damn diick head! People are tired of the racists like you bullying the professionals !
    you are an internet educated idiot. You and you ignorant buddies are an embarrassment to true policing. You don't even know how to curse and express yourself as an intellectual...go suck moran nuts...that is the language you understand....lmbo

Unregistered
    you are an internet educated idiot. You and you ignorant buddies are an embarrassment to true policing. You don't even know how to curse and express yourself as an intellectual...go suck moran nuts...that is the language you understand....lmbo
    What does moran and lmbo mean?

Unregistered
    What does moran and lmbo mean?
    Lmbo = laughing my butt off

And why do all of CC’s statements focus on keeping “protestors” safe? Why isn’t he concerned with the safety of his deputies and citizens? And why did he say in his press conference that other agencies are on standby to help us? If they’re available to help us, obviously they’re not having a problem right now, so what are they doing better than us?

Unregistered
    Chad said he wont institute a curfew because "I refuse to punish law abiding citizens..." Yet he punished ALL law abiding citizens who wen to church. HE only punishes people when he thinks it benefits him politically.

Unregistered
    The city goes on curfew but not the county. Everyone should be on the same page. It’s looking real minor league out there now.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast