Proud!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Proud!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A big thank you to Maj. E. Caneva and RDF for saving the MPD Central station and the entire City from burning down. An embarrassed MPD sergeant that was not allowed to do my job.
    So now we have to see who gets the top award after this campaign is over. Will it be Ed Caneva now or Bill Press from FTAA? Who will be remembered as the best?

Unregistered
    Boys thank you for your support, the city was in need of assistance and you guys came and took care of business. Good to see both our agency's working together. You guys did an amazing job and everyone is proud of guys. That brt prt srt all the units did great
    City PO

Unregistered
    They did a superb job. But that’s because it was RDF & SRT making us PROUD and thank god NOT PRT. If not we would have been the joke once again

Another crybaby here. You obviously weren’t there. That’s all that needs to be said here kid.

Unregistered
    So now we have to see who gets the top award after this campaign is over. Will it be Ed Caneva now or Bill Press from FTAA? Who will be remembered as the best?
    Ed has been waiting all his life for this. I rather him there than anyone of our command staff. George Perez would’ve shit himself and shot another cop.

Unregistered
    Thank you for all that you guys do!

Unregistered

👏🏼👏🏼👌👌💪🏼💪🏼

The city & MDPD were great. PRT, SRT & SWAT. All officers & Sgts. Were Great!!

Unregistered

Ed saved are butts

Like him or not I know we all know he can be difficult but, he was on point all night, Chief Caneva.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123