Proud!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Proud!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mdpd director Ramirez has balls jp trained him well!
    JP has nothing to do with it.

Unregistered
    several city officers are saying thank god for the county

Unregistered
    JP is a POS coward who would have had us cower down and do nothing while they take the streets. The only thing JP taught RamireZ was what NOT god do.

Mdpd director Ramirez has balls jp trained him well!

Unregistered
    A big thank you to Maj. E. Caneva and RDF for saving the MPD Central station and the entire City from burning down. An embarrassed MPD sergeant that was not allowed to do my job.

Unregistered
    Like him or not I know we all know he can be difficult but, he was on point all night, Chief Caneva. We aren’t all military swat etc trained and all that. Even national FOX news said many cities could learn from MDPD and Miami PD. Even though Miami was not ready the bringing both together in separate or other missions or situations made the blue stronger. No shame in the game City, we all bleed the same. We all should have each other’s back.

Unregistered
    They did a superb job. But that’s because it was RDF & SRT making us PROUD and thank god NOT PRT. If not we would have been the joke once again
    That’s not nice. You must have a personal
    Beef or something. PRT was very useful last night more useful than your comment. Very well planned by changes every min by all involved. As a vet I call a spade a spade.

Unregistered

I’m a MDPD Cop and Freaking PROUD

I am in less then 10. I was called out to join the call out at Miami. I have Only Pride for what ALL of RDF, SRT, PRT & officers did last night. I was humbled how one helped the other. Advice on masks, heads on swivels, & How the a command staff handled it. It was a Proud day when we put the Crap aside. So Proud. Happy we helped out. Brothers in Blue.

Unregistered
    👏🏼👏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

Unregistered

I work the road with mdpd as many others I saw helping in the city. We were all working together! Road,prt,srt,nru,bru everybo! Even city fire moving in when safe to extiguish some fires!
    Nothing but love for all the fellow officers.
    Keep Staying Safe and watch each others backs!

Unregistered
    I am in less than 10. I was called out to join the call-out at Miami. I have Only Pride for what ALL of RDF, SRT, PRT & officers did last night. I was humbled how one helped the other. Advice on masks, heads on swivels, & How the command staff handled it. It was a proud day when we put the Crap aside. So Proud. Happy we helped out. Brothers in Blue.
    Still, be careful out there. Not the rioters with whom you must be concerned, you have trained to deal with them. It's the elected and political classes you must worry about. One iota of concern that you may have used too much force effecting an arrest, their immediate, cowardly gut assessment of course, and you may be up shit creek without a paddle. Here's an example:

https://www.insider.com/atlanta-poli...protest-2020-5

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast