Proud!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Proud!!!

Unregistered

Proud!!!

Bravo MDPD!!!! You men and women are showing the rest of the country how field force is effectively done!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bravo MDPD!!!! You men and women are showing the rest of the country how field force is effectively done!
    Damn Right!

Ignacio Jesus Vazquez, Retired
    Miami-Dade Police Department
    Division Chief
    1972 - 2003

Unregistered
    They did a superb job. But that’s because it was RDF & SRT making us PROUD and thank god NOT PRT. If not we would have been the joke once again

Unregistered
    I work for the city and we are embarrassed. Poor planning and horrible staff leaders led us to this point. From my team to yours, thank you. It's incredible how we are the only city to sleep peacefully thanks to th county. And I'm sure the many residents of Miami also thank you. Be safe and God bless you all. We can learn a thing or two from you all.

Unregistered
    Every single officer there was hand selected. They left all the do nothings at home.

Unregistered
    Every single officer there was hand selected. They left all the do nothings at home.
    They picked officers who had marked patrol vehicles dumb ass coward

Unregistered
    Proud to see a thread that brings our brotherhood together. Thank you all for what you did today and that we showed the rest of the country how quickly we take care of business and not let these criminals take over and burn our city to the ground. God bless you all and stay safe out there.

Unregistered
    They picked officers who had marked patrol vehicles dumb ass coward
    I guess you didn’t see the Directors Social media posts. Tough guy.

Unregistered

PO from a small town nearby you guys

Bro you guys did an awesome job. All agencies in the world need to see how the MDPD handles shit. Well done!

Unregistered
    Bro you guys did an awesome job. All agencies in the world need to see how the MDPD handles shit. Well done!
    Mdpd director Ramirez has balls jp trained him well!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast