Where are you hcso - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where we always are. Writing reports, impounding pointless evidence for show, and working calls that most other states have other entities deal with. All while half staffed. Did I mention writing reports?
    STFU and quit if your tiny hands can’t manage to write a couple reports.

Unregistered
    STFU and quit if your tiny hands can’t manage to write a couple reports.
    You shut the fukUp. We rather be doing police work. TPD NEEDED US AND WE STOOD DOWN LIKE SOME PUZZY DONKEYS MF. WE ALL LOOKED LIKE ANTHONY COLLINS. SCARED AND AFRAID TO DO OUR JOB.

Unregistered
    Ha Ha, it’s so true! If I were you guys and gals I would go work for Sheriff Judd! Yes it’s less pay, but you could be a real law officer, not Chads do boys and gals! He He STFU😳💩🤡🤘🤪

Unregistered
    You shut the fukUp. We rather be doing police work. TPD NEEDED US AND WE STOOD DOWN LIKE SOME PUZZY DONKEYS MF. WE ALL LOOKED LIKE ANTHONY COLLINS. SCARED AND AFRAID TO DO OUR JOB.
    Nothing new! HCSO did the same thing when Curtis and Kokab were killed. Look back through the TPD LEO affairs when that happened. They were disgusted with us and our agency method of leading from a fearful state. The posters mention HCSO deputies only did things only to impress theirs brass. Its true. All anyone does here us walk around on eggshells hoping they don't get in trouble all while clawing for approval and recognition for promotions. Lets not forget writing novels instead of reports so we can look so good to all those supposed readers. Getting hurt or killed or enforcing the law is the last priority. Fukcing joke.

Unregistered
    TPD requested help again tonight and we failed them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12