Cassy Gaeta - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cassy Gaeta

Decerts Coming

Cool It’s being investigated

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If even 1% of the things alleged in CP’s IA complaint that the Herald Tribune published last year are true CG and ML should be in jail. For any of you new guys on here, you CANNOT trust them.

CG is done. ML is done. Both deserve to be in prison but I don’t know it will go that far. The time frame of covering this up now is over. It has leaked to the press and some of us already have tapes and paperwork. You flat out lied and admitted it on tape. Hoffman, you’re done too! May want to resign from your campaign before you end up like Bell in a closet of your own piss and barely conscious. You’re done too!

Unregistered
    This type of corruption and cover up is exactly what this country is upset about at this very minute. Lying to cover up falsified reports and a cover up that extends all the way to Ed Brodsky and Kurt Hoffman. Heard the media was on it. The current leaders of the SSO are corrupt

Unregistered
    This type of corruption and cover up is exactly what this country is upset about at this very minute. Lying to cover up falsified reports and a cover up that extends all the way to Ed Brodsky and Kurt Hoffman. Heard the media was on it. The current leaders of the SSO are corrupt
    Ethics and integrity must begin at the top of the SSO and the SAO. If leadership is unethical, then unethical decisions will trickle down to the rank and file. Unethical decision-making that is secretive sends the wrong message to the rank and file. An organization is only as ethical as the leadership. When the leadership bar is set low, then the agency bar is set low.

Unregistered
    Another rumor story, they are both collecting their paycheck and laughing at you.

Unregistered
    I heard she got 8 hours and said she didn’t know the sw was stale. One thing I have learned about the SSO. Lie, stick to the story and you will be just fine. It’s better to lie and say you are stupid. Her bosses must be stupid too because they signed off on it.

Unregistered

I’m surprised she got 8 hrs

I heard she got 8 hours and said she didn’t know the sw was stale. One thing I have learned about the SSO. Lie, stick to the story and you will be just fine. It’s better to lie and say you are stupid. Her bosses must be stupid too because they signed off on it.
    I heard they are pampering her because they fear/know big brother with a badge puts the screws to her, she will destroy JW who “allegedly” manipulated her into doing all that shady stuff on the Bybee case.

RutRo bad guys, looks like you in a heap of trouble.....
    KAH, hows it feel to be abandoned, I hear a lot of big names & politicians are dropping you like the turd you are. Not so ****y anymore huh?

The rats are jumping ship, causes it’s going down faster than the Bismarck.

Unregistered
    How do Six trained better than thou “Detectives” not realize while reading the search warrant that the dates were stale? It’s like an episode of Reno 911 worst part is the suspect is now a victim! Super Job. Time for a promotion.

Unregistered

I heard they are pampering her because they fear/know big brother with a badge puts the screws to her, she will destroy JW who “allegedly” manipulated her into doing all that shady stuff on the Bybee case.

RutRo bad guys, looks like you in a heap of trouble.....
    KAH, hows it feel to be abandoned, I hear a lot of big names & politicians are dropping you like the turd you are. Not so ****y anymore huh?

The rats are jumping ship, causes it’s going down faster than the Bismarck.
    John Walsh (JW) has a documented history of convincing another deputy (Mark Macale) to lie as an alibi under oath during an official investigation. Here is a refresher for anyone who does not remember the case:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xuH...ew?usp=sharing

John Walsh lied under oath, which is bad, but it pales in comparison to the fact that he convinced another deputy to lie under oath. And now Walsh does the bidding of Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman.

Unregistered
    Is there even a case number and, if so, then was it cleared n nora, m mary or r report?

Wait, Who is Nora and Mary? Did they get promoted also. So they were cleared also? Please provide case numbers. I am going to get to the bottom of this.

More Coming

Cool True

Its true. She did get 8 hours off after lying once again. But there is more coming because this incident has LEAKED to a lot of people that will be looking into it. You lied in an IA, you liked in court - CG, youre days are numbered. Keep getting your checking and laughing but put it in savings for an attorney. You're days here are done.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast