Cassy Gaeta - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cassy Gaeta

Briefs

More thats true

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John Walsh (JW) has a documented history of convincing another deputy (Mark Macale) to lie as an alibi under oath during an official investigation. Here is a refresher for anyone who does not remember the case:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xuH...ew?usp=sharing

John Walsh lied under oath, which is bad, but it pales in comparison to the fact that he convinced another deputy to lie under oath. And now Walsh does the bidding of Tom Knight and Kurt Hoffman.

...JW screws SF (SB) and gets 45 hours off. Lied in I/A

...JW screws Kim McGath at a school up north in Jacksonville years ago while she is working under him. Her husband caught wind of it but it was blown under the mat.

...JW going down too. Liar, thief, traitor and his days have caught up to him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Briefs View Post
    ...JW screws SF (SB) and gets 45 hours off. Lied in I/A

...JW screws Kim McGath at a school up north in Jacksonville years ago while she is working under him. Her husband caught wind of it but it was blown under the mat.

...JW going down too. Liar, thief, traitor and his days have caught up to him.
    You signed on as "briefs." Only attorneys and senior SSO staff members use that term. Clue #1.

Briefs

Close

You signed on as "briefs." Only attorneys and senior SSO staff members use that term. Clue #1.

Nope. Not an attorney.

Unregistered
    Would you rather s/he used tighty whities instead of briefs? How about boxers? Haaaaa.

Unregistered

#’s are a lot higher than the 2 mentioned here

How many females have been promoted “under” his watch? He has been listed on almost every single promotional board in the last 6-8 years.

That’s like putting John Wayne Gacey in charge of a young boys school.

Either it’s so he has a never ending stream of girls to coerce, sexually harass, or worse.

Or

So the command staff can ensure they only promote dirty, shady, unethical deputies and up....

He doesn’t need to be fired,,,, he needs to be arrested.

How many cell phones of overdose victims did he illegally sized dnd search without probable cause or search warrants?
    How many detectives were retaliated against and sent to the road when they refused to break the law or bigger mistake of questioning him during squad briefings...

Forget the Constitution. I AM THE LAW.....

Unregistered

Do you see that?

I’ve seen this before...

Whenever their is a post the durty brass don’t like, you’ll see completely random posts or updates from old, random posts hoping to drive the post about them down the list and out of preying eyes....

Don’t buy into the BS posts and keep the relevant ones at the top....

Unregistered
    Unfortunately in my 20+ years with the SSO this is not uncommon. When they hire people and find out they cannot do the job they transfer them into specialty units rather than use valid deficiencies to terminate them. So what winds up happening is that you have a bunch of detectives/traffic/narcs etc that were shirty street cops now thinking that they are good detectives and the good street cops that are passed over for CIS/SIS etc become disgruntled. It all eventually catches up to them. Remember McGath's brainstorm about the Walker murders and she was able to have bodies exhumed only to prove she screwed up again?

Briefs

Roger that

more coming.

"Revenge is BEST SERVED COLD" !

Briefs

To cassandra gaeta

more coming.

"Revenge is BEST SERVED COLD" !

CASSANDRA - YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO GET F * C * E D from the SSO (HOFFMAN & KNIGHT) and be the "TRUMP" card. Do yourself a favor and COME CLEAN with all you know and have done because otherwise VERY SOON you are going terminated and blamed 100% for all of this while the "others" skate. If you are fired after the fact, everything you say will sound like sour grapes. I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT YOU KNOW what i am talking about and I KNOW EXACTLY what you have done in all (3) situations. I am NOT necessarily lookiing out for you but I am telling you 100% the above is FACT! You make your own call. Good luck.

Briefs

Update - to cassandra gaeta

CASSANDRA - YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO GET F * C * E D from the SSO (HOFFMAN & KNIGHT) and be the "TRUMP" card. Do yourself a favor and COME CLEAN with all you know and have done because otherwise VERY SOON you are going terminated and blamed 100% for all of this while the "others" skate. If you are fired after the fact, everything you say will sound like sour grapes. I PERSONALLY KNOW THAT YOU KNOW what i am talking about and I KNOW EXACTLY what you have done in all (3) situations. I am NOT necessarily lookiing out for you but I am telling you 100% the above is FACT! You make your own call. Good luck.

I understand that you think you are going to be put in Court Services and you're laughing this off. This is NO JOKE. The top of the food chain has already decended upon the SSO and YOU (and several others) are going to get BUTT WAXED and terminated, guaranteed. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND LISTEN - COME CLEAN QUICKLY WITH WHAT YOU KNOW. TRUST ME, IT IS GOING TO HELP SAVE YOU (NOT YOUR JOB, BUT WHAT YOU WILL HAVE LEFT). If you havent already heard, you only have a SHORT TIME to act. Play this off like its a joke and you'll be kicking yourself later. LAST WARNING. Do the right thing Cassandra.

Good luck.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast