Cassy Gaeta - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cassy Gaeta

Unregistered

Thumbs up Pick and choose

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the honorable thing to do is have Sheriff Knight return that award he got last year alleging he cares about kids... it was given by an organization for kids of sexual and physical abuse, I believe....

It was plastered on the SSO FB page... This one is a real doozie too. WOW! I tried telling you many times Kirk, the cover-up is worse than the crime.....

I think a few of you should call that organization and let them know exactly what happened. God knows I have a few Horror stories from what I witnessed in the SVU & this administrations disregard for kids/victims in Sarasota County. If they cared about kids they would have never let their petty egos and need for retaliation give Iorio and Duff the boot, simply for doing the right thing...

Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out why a Captain JB ordered CD to drop a case? Or at least who the suspect was or more likely, who he was related to.... At least she did the right thing and told the victims family that she was ordered not to move forward with a legitimate and good case.... hmmmm, wonder if it involved someone in the 100 club or the VIP donors who bought off this administration.... She was then kicked out of SVU. Look at how many wealthy, powerful people visited Epstein’s Island for pedophelia. Could be a good reason why you shouldn’t let Sheriff’s be an elected position and why a candidate for Sheriff shouldn’t be bragging about how much money he’s taken in from donations.

Forget, smoke, that little fire that’s been festering and smoldering for a long time now,,, I believe it’s turning into a Blaze....

You can only screw over so many people for so long before they revolt......

Nice work promoting Neil... Sure gunna have a hell of a time explaining that one to... well, there’s gunna be a lot of people asking soon.... You can try and discredit the evidence you, Mookie and HR have, but when the dust clears it will be rendered valid and legally obtained. Even if it wasn’t, you have specific, indisputable, undeniable evidence that Neil committed multiple counts of perjury, during multiple agency investigations as well as violated dozens of agency violations, state and federal laws, including CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS....

Good luck justifying that one to the media and authorities. I knew this would happen and predicted it last year.
    That's what the Good Ole Boys do when it comes to who they bring charges on and who they choose not to charge with Perjury or any other charge. To charge or not to charge that is the question, but not for the Knight Rider and his Posse.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Pick and choose

I think the honorable thing to do is have Sheriff Knight return that award he got last year alleging he cares about kids... it was given by an organization for kids of sexual and physical abuse, I believe....

It was plastered on the SSO FB page... This one is a real doozie too. WOW! I tried telling you many times Kirk, the cover-up is worse than the crime.....

I think a few of you should call that organization and let them know exactly what happened. God knows I have a few Horror stories from what I witnessed in the SVU & this administrations disregard for kids/victims in Sarasota County. If they cared about kids they would have never let their petty egos and need for retaliation give Iorio and Duff the boot, simply for doing the right thing...

Wouldn’t it be interesting to find out why a Captain JB ordered CD to drop a case? Or at least who the suspect was or more likely, who he was related to.... At least she did the right thing and told the victims family that she was ordered not to move forward with a legitimate and good case.... hmmmm, wonder if it involved someone in the 100 club or the VIP donors who bought off this administration.... She was then kicked out of SVU. Look at how many wealthy, powerful people visited Epstein’s Island for pedophelia. Could be a good reason why you shouldn’t let Sheriff’s be an elected position and why a candidate for Sheriff shouldn’t be bragging about how much money he’s taken in from donations.

Forget, smoke, that little fire that’s been festering and smoldering for a long time now,,, I believe it’s turning into a Blaze....

You can only screw over so many people for so long before they revolt......

Nice work promoting Neil... Sure gunna have a hell of a time explaining that one to... well, there’s gunna be a lot of people asking soon.... You can try and discredit the evidence you, Mookie and HR have, but when the dust clears it will be rendered valid and legally obtained. Even if it wasn’t, you have specific, indisputable, undeniable evidence that Neil committed multiple counts of perjury, during multiple agency investigations as well as violated dozens of agency violations, state and federal laws, including CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS....

Good luck justifying that one to the media and authorities. I knew this would happen and predicted it last year.
    That's what they are GREAT at which is looking the other way while their bed buddies commit crimes. They allow certain people to go scott free even when they commit one or multiple criminal acts including Perjury. I remember a certain Black Corrections Deputy about 10 years or so ago whom they charged with Perjury while the white Corrections Deputies who perjured themselves were given violations of Untruthfulness in an Official Proceeding even though they were under oath at the time they were questioned. They both admitted to being untruthful, in other words I lied and that was on top of one having sex with an inmate while the other was introducing contraband for payment. Ol Crooked Mookie never bother to bring these guys up on criminal charges just let them resign and walk right out the door. Mookie's a slimy, spineless jellyfish just like Kurtis boy. Gas stealing and then lying about it in an I.A. Kurt Hoffman. What a ******.

Unregistered
    I think Opra is going to be asking for a show with this seasoned disgruntled employee. Or perhaps Jerry Springer will step in and mediate. Its quite funny to even see this this kind of office drama. Its obviously a small group of Dectives who hate one another or slept with someones husband or wife at a school somewhere. I thought whats done outta town stays outta town. Hmm. This is better than a soap opera.

Unregistered
    Heard the feds were int to review your file Cass. Better make some decisions

Unregistered
    Heard the feds were int to review your file Cass. Better make some decisions
    Yawn......

Unregistered

Swift justice?

Uhhhh,

So where is this whole big investigation, arrest etc?

Unregistered
    Uhhhh,

So where is this whole big investigation, arrest etc?
    I don’t think there is any investigation who cares? FO tool bag. CG is going to get drilled by an attorney out of Bartow during Bybee’s appeal. Her ethics and character will be under scrutiny. The search warrant for letting the child molester go free and a few other things will come up. She just needs to prepare and be ready to be on the stand awhile.

Unregistered

Twot

I don’t think there is any investigation who cares? FO tool bag. CG is going to get drilled by an attorney out of Bartow during Bybee’s appeal. Her ethics and character will be under scrutiny. The search warrant for letting the child molester go free and a few other things will come up. She just needs to prepare and be ready to be on the stand awhile.

Her days are numbered in law enforcement. Her pension will be GONE when its over. She was warned last month. She laughed it off. Wont be very funny here in the near future. Typical of her to laugh it off. We get to laugh soon.

Unregistered
    After reading all these i must know more!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567