For Real? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Real?

Unregistered
    cant we just let him go

Unregistered
    You're a despicable waste of oxygen. I truly hope you're stupid enough to have posted that without using a vpn.

Unregistered
    What’s wrong with the Ingrams

Unregistered
    Racist jack wagon! What's wrong with you?

Unregistered
    You know, that's about enough hate. I'm as guilty as the next guy of it, though not to that putrid level listed above. It is not written anywhere that we have to love or even like each other. We dont have to like our bosses. I think its appropriate for all of us to start showing some respect to the bosses. EH, DM, MY, FF, or whomever. When was the last time any of yall prayed for them? When was the last time any of us offered to speak with them candidly and discuss the possible problems or pitfalls? I haven't. I never did. I'm going to start praying for them! I will stop talking them down. No, I'm not them! What good does it do? All it does is tear our unit down. Look at what happens when hate gets out of control. People get on here and get to yammering on with racist and hateful comments about others. Its getting to permissive! It's easy to get carried away with such comments. I urge you all to stop and start praying and doing well by our command staff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know, that's about enough hate. I'm as guilty as the next guy of it, though not to that putrid level listed above. It is not written anywhere that we have to love or even like each other. We dont have to like our bosses. I think its appropriate for all of us to start showing some respect to the bosses. EH, DM, MY, FF, or whomever. When was the last time any of yall prayed for them? When was the last time any of us offered to speak with them candidly and discuss the possible problems or pitfalls? I haven't. I never did. I'm going to start praying for them! I will stop talking them down. No, I'm not them! What good does it do? All it does is tear our unit down. Look at what happens when hate gets out of control. People get on here and get to yammering on with racist and hateful comments about others. Its getting to permissive! It's easy to get carried away with such comments. I urge you all to stop and start praying and doing well by our command staff.
    I spoke candidly to one. I was correct. He targeted me. Go ahead and put your neck out. See you in the unemployment line.

Unregistered
    Fair enough. Maybe just keep them in your prayers. Pray for their improvement. Pray for their decisions.

Unregistered
    Praying is fine. Holding them accountable and pointing out their horrible conduct is just fine too

Unregistered
    I’ve been praying for some of them for years. So far none of them has been eaten by an alligator so it’s not working.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF is this 💩? You or someone you know apparently haven't been targeted unfairly or had an IA investigation manipulated to fit what outcome EH thought your punishment should be. People have been ruined by them. Demoted, fired or worse. They have hurt a lot of people over the years good people. While they can break policy and laws doing it. I do pray for them, I prey they go to jail. I pray they pay for the bad corrupt crooked things they have done to other people. DM , EH, MY SA, FF and a few others at that place are worse than the criminals we deal with on the street. I pray karma finds them and they have to answer for the things they have done. Hopefully the Justice system finally decides to works on them. So it's ok to call them out on their BS and pray for them at the same time look I do. God sees the things they have done, the life's they have had a hand in ruining. He will judge them all in the end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast