For Real?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Real?

Unregistered

For Real?

I would like to address the uncouth and unprofessional guy or gal who occasionally adorns these specific threads and discussions with racist and vulgar chatter. It ain't cool man. No one laughing and no one agreeing. Granted this is an open site, but it is made for use by Leo's. Professional law enforcement officers. Your comments dont reflect us at all. This site is a place to hate, sure. We throw out comments based on performance or lack thereof for certain people. Attitudes, hot topics, etc. We do not hate anyone based on orientation, skin color, or any of that. We certainly dont want to perform any of the sexual acts you describe with any of the people we discuss! Give it a rest please. If that is all you have to contribute, I'm sure you can have fun in the kids section with some Facebook or something. We are discussing serious issues that have or have had severe impact on us or those we care for. You're a joke.

Unregistered
    I think it's Eric doing it trying to make the haters and site look bad. That's how his little brain works. He's said that kind of stuff before thinking he's funny so it sounds just like him.

Unregistered
    Haines is trying to push down the topics that we are talking about so they aren't at the top of the page. Nobody is that stupid to say things like that except him.

Unregistered
    Well then, it would make sense. He is a joke and the poster is a joke. 2+2= EH is a joke! If that is him talking in such a way then shame. He was part of firing a deputy for saying way less in his own home. Would make sense for him to be posting such stuff. Him and his double standard. Hey mod. You awake? Take this crap down any time.

Unregistered
    EH. Go get a juice box and sit in the corner with something shiny to play with. Adults are talking here.

Unregistered
    Did anyone ever notice how the moderator is absent about racist comments but if you say anything derogatory about the Ingrams, how lesbians are ruining the agency or about crazy Pam that Mod70****stick will swoop in and delete it?
    This post alone will probably trigger the dopey phucker and start her deleting.

Unregistered
    I know Janes is a moderator. She should be deleting Eric's racists comments he keeps putting on here.

Unregistered
    That vile stuff needs to stop. Bad enough putting up with current admin

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to address the uncouth and unprofessional guy or gal who occasionally adorns these specific threads and discussions with racist and vulgar chatter. It ain't cool man. No one laughing and no one agreeing. Granted this is an open site, but it is made for use by Leo's. Professional law enforcement officers. Your comments dont reflect us at all. This site is a place to hate, sure. We throw out comments based on performance or lack thereof for certain people. Attitudes, hot topics, etc. We do not hate anyone based on orientation, skin color, or any of that. We certainly dont want to perform any of the sexual acts you describe with any of the people we discuss! Give it a rest please. If that is all you have to contribute, I'm sure you can have fun in the kids section with some Facebook or something. We are discussing serious issues that have or have had severe impact on us or those we care for. You're a joke.
    Example please

Unregistered
    Click on literally any of the most recently replied threads, you obtuse wanker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast