For Real? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Real?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know, that's about enough hate. I'm as guilty as the next guy of it, though not to that putrid level listed above. It is not written anywhere that we have to love or even like each other. We dont have to like our bosses. I think its appropriate for all of us to start showing some respect to the bosses. EH, DM, MY, FF, or whomever. When was the last time any of yall prayed for them? When was the last time any of us offered to speak with them candidly and discuss the possible problems or pitfalls? I haven't. I never did. I'm going to start praying for them! I will stop talking them down. No, I'm not them! What good does it do? All it does is tear our unit down. Look at what happens when hate gets out of control. People get on here and get to yammering on with racist and hateful comments about others. Its getting to permissive! It's easy to get carried away with such comments. I urge you all to stop and start praying and doing well by our command staff.
    I have an idea how about you go talk to them and tell them they are criminals and the things they are doing to people are unjustified and illegal. Tell them how you feel about them, let them know you believe they are unfairly targeting people and controlling and steering IA investigations to fit the outcome they want and not going by the disciplinary matrix set by policy and legal guidelines. Let them all know that's what they are doing and we will see how long it takes them to drum up some kind of violation or charge to get you fired or worse. You are dealing with a criminal organization who use their authority and power to keep themselves out of trouble and ruin people they don't like. If you can coverup and destroy evidence in a case to keep your names out of it, be under oath and straight up lie in a Court proceeding and not get in any trouble. That takes power and connections. So please go to them and explain how you feel about them and what they do. If you aren't in the bred line or in jail after that I'll say something to them also. But for now I need my job and a paycheck. Good luck with that 👍

Unregistered
    That's true. The news won't even touch them they run stories that the sheriff allows them to run. If the sheriff wants to go on TV and try to justify his behavior or give his side of events they are there for that but not to call him or his staff out on the alligations against them. The many law suits the miss treatment of employees, why the PBA had to step in to help the men and women unfairly targeted. The evidence of them lying in court proceedings the rulings of a Judge that there is biased towards women. And a federal judge agreeing that they put their hand in to many IA investigations steering the outcomes. That's what I took from it anyway. Who would say don't go down that rabbit hole. Why would you not? why would you not want the whole truth to come out? I know because you are dirty. I work with a lot of deputies, there are some squirrely ones, ones who probably shouldn't be doing this job. There are a lot of good ones. None I really feel are bad people. There are no doubt some just like any other profession who are not good people I haven't worked with any to my knowledge. But I do work FOR some of the dirtiest in my opinion. The ones in this administration. They like to play judge, jury and executioner. They hold themselves above the laws, rules, policy and procedures. While bending and breaking all that to get the outcomes they want. Nobody who they accused got a chance to get on TV and deny allegations that members of this administration put on them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123