Marciano are you ready to explain - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We members pay dues and I never voted to endorse Isreal nor anyone else. My/Our dues don't give you the right to steal our vote.
    Anthony Marciano, Dan Reynolds and Joanne Alvarez need to call a Real Vote, Emergency Video Meeting of the Membership and explain. We want real answers.
    And Pull this fixed endorsement back.
    We pay dues for a reason not a Dictatorship.
    Marciano and sidekick Phil the Fairy are supporting Israel because they want to hook up their boys! All the other unions are supporting Al Pollock and I suggest we all vote for him as well. Those two pieces of sheet think they’re going to be Captains! There is no way Israel would have won our vote. Hey Marciano you cowardly peice of garbage, be a a man and answer here. Why did you sell us out ? We don’t want that scumbug Israel back.

Unregistered

No Bud I just checked too with several Civilian FOPE Members

I just checked with a few of my Civilian friends they too Were Not Asked to Vote.
    This is just disgusting 😒
    Like everyone else on this post I am damn p.ssed how dare you Tony and Joanne steal our fundamental rights.
    You both need to step down.
    Id rather have Pollock rather than corrupt Scott Isreal. Even Whatley would do. Definitely not Isreal.
    None of us in DOD would unanimously and overwhelmingly endorse that Mickey 🐭

Unregistered
    Make no mistake. Not saying this move is right. But very few DOD are voting for Pollock. Dont kid yourself. He ain't worth fighting over.
    And even less would have voted for that douche bag that got all those kids killed at the school. That moron that you endorsed, was removed for being incompetent by the Governor and you back him for favors. You are a dirty basturd.

Unregistered
    The jail doesnt want both Neelys as colonels again. Which is precisely what's coming up with slick talking Pollock. Hell, might even get Palmer back. That should make you all happy. So gullible.

Unregistered
    The jail doesnt want both Neelys as colonels again. Which is precisely what's coming up with slick talking Pollock. Hell, might even get Palmer back. That should make you all happy. So gullible.
    You know that’s not happening, Gary Palmer, is friends with Pollock and will stay. You don’t like Neely so you sell out your membership? Look at the garbage Israel gave us. Who’s Israel going to put in there, Ira and you? I’ll stick with Palmer. DOD does not back Israel and you are a dirty piece of garbage. Rescind the endorsement and let’s vote!

Unregistered

Marciano you POS go packing and back to DOD

you sold us out for Isreal you have lost your mind no way in Hell would we vote for him. I pray each night he lose. Karma will do us all Justice.
    I Hope Sheriff Tony does us all a favor and send you back Monday morning to DOD and each day you have to look us in our face. Send his sidekick back to eating donuts in dispatch too. Best of both world's on Monday...
    Sheriff Tony remember how they threw you under the bus..

Unregistered
    You can always join IUPA.

Unregistered
    Tony and Joanne need to step down now. This BS has gone on long enough. For years neither of them have had our best interest in mind, now taking our votes away was the last straw. I'm done with them.

Unregistered

This is an absolute shame

Tony and Joanne explain what is going on.

Unregistered

i Worked and Paid the FOPE

You can always join IUPA.
    i worked and paid to support a Union that was expected to do the right thing. So why are they so silent on this issue.
    We want accountability and the truth.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast