Marciano are you ready to explain - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retired and bitter Sgt. Pal is back with his hate again. Don't listen to his alcoholic rants.
    Wasn’t he the Sgt. that caught Fat Tony Olive Stealing lunches in the Conte break room. I mean his last 5 years Olive spent entire shifts in the break room. Have another sandwich fat boy and tell everyone what your hatred for people that don’t support Israel, has to do with FOPE stealing votes. Oh and Scotty needs a ball wash Col Fat Tony hahahahaha.

Unregistered

Smile

Hey Sgt. Pal, I see you are still defending your son Chrissy, or is it Christine?

Unregistered
    Hey Sgt. Pal, I see you are still defending your son Chrissy, or is it Christine?
    Perhaps it is just a hallucination from consuming too many pizzas before noon. But what has this got to do with you stealing votes for your daddy? Keep going though this will win Israel some more votes!

Unregistered
    Perhaps it is just a hallucination from consuming too many pizzas before noon. But what has this got to do with you stealing votes for your daddy? Keep going though this will win Israel some more votes!
    That’s hateful talk. We’re allowed to steel your votes if they make me Colonel. Oh, I did not eat all the lunches. The sign said the refrigerator must be emptied at 2100hrs. I emptied it. Vote for Israel everybody.

Col. Fat Tony Olive

Unregistered
    That’s hateful talk. We’re allowed to steel your votes if they make me Colonel. Oh, I did not eat all the lunches. The sign said the refrigerator must be emptied at 2100hrs. I emptied it. Vote for Israel everybody.

Col. Fat Tony Olive
    Why you too cowardly to publicly endorse your hero? You don’t have to steal sh!t. You’re the real coward of Broward. Tells us again how your hero had nothing to do with 14 dead kids. Safe to say from Palm beach, as hateful as it sounds fatboy I don’t like seeing kids die. Your boy failed!

Unregistered

Go to Rehab

Angry and drunk is a tough way to go through life.
    Find a Rehab facility.
    Walk in.
    Get Sober.

Unregistered
    Find a Rehab facility.
    Walk in.
    Get Sober.
    Hahahahaha at least you’re not putting up that two page defense how Israel isn’t the least bit responsible for anything. but again, how does this relate to the vote theft and people recognizing what scumb•gs sellouts FOPE is. You the fat Tony Olive are the biggest scumb•g. Or should I say Col. scumb•g? Got to go now, pulling the boat out. Go feed your fat azz for a while!

Unregistered
    Find a Rehab facility.
    Walk in.
    Get Sober.
    Yes Mrs. Olive stop drinking. I know it’s hard to listen to your husband always promoting Israel. And the constant talk about how he’s going to be a Colonel. But how do you stand the smell? I would drink heavily as well if my husband stole the votes of hard working people, but that fat basterd laughed about it didn’t he? Get well and God bless.

Unregistered

FOPE Reps

These guys are so full of s#it it’s not even funny. Especially NBB rep Grahm. Reminds me of Peanuts character Pig Pen. He is surrounded by a cloud of s#it dust everywhere he goes. Leave calendar is full, no problem just make up some union business bulls#it excuse.

Unregistered
    Find a Rehab facility.
    Walk in.
    Get Sober.
    So you’re mad because the guy is angry Kids died. What are you drinking? This is Israel’s new Colonel? Hahahahaha. Colonel of what flea market security?

Col. Tony Olive Festival Flea Market

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast