Marciano are you ready to explain
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Marciano are you ready to explain

We members pay dues and I never voted to endorse Isreal nor anyone else. My/Our dues don't give you the right to steal our vote.
    Anthony Marciano, Dan Reynolds and Joanne Alvarez need to call a Real Vote, Emergency Video Meeting of the Membership and explain. We want real answers.
    And Pull this fixed endorsement back.
    We pay dues for a reason not a Dictatorship.

Unregistered

He needs to Resign Immediately

No explanation needed he needs to step down immediately.

Unregistered
    That kind of sht right there is why DLE went with IUPA.

Unregistered

Wth

Why are we paying dues if the fix is already in. Why is everyone going mute on this. Is this for real?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We members pay dues and I never voted to endorse Isreal nor anyone else. My/Our dues don't give you the right to steal our vote.
    Anthony Marciano, Dan Reynolds and Joanne Alvarez need to call a Real Vote, Emergency Video Meeting of the Membership and explain. We want real answers.
    And Pull this fixed endorsement back.
    We pay dues for a reason not a Dictatorship.
    Nothing has changed! Marciano and Alvarez are the problem, they have always been the problem. Everything done is to benefit them, not the membership! This is ridiculous.

Unregistered

This is a total travesty

seems like Marciano is on the take. Same tactic with the Isreal Vote of No Confidence and his dumb a..z writes a letter supporting him from the FOPE that none of us agreed to.
    Marciano what have you been offered.
    Sheriff Tony and crew needs to send you and Joanne back to the jail and Communications and then after the election Tony/Vasquez/Jones/Pollock and Smalling stick you both on a desk assignment. Plain Slime moves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing has changed! Marciano and Alvarez are the problem, they have always been the problem. Everything done is to benefit them, not the membership! This is ridiculous.
    Simple stop paying dues until he steps down. GTFO Marciano you POS.

Unregistered

I concur we all need to hold back our Dues

I didn't vote and I sure as Hell would not have endorsed Isreal. They're both a Large POS.
    Did any of our Union Members participate in the selection of Scott Isreal curious minds would like to know.
    Marciano why not go on the FOPE Page and give us an explanation. That's the right thing to do Buddy.
    If not you're a simple Weasel...

Unregistered
    Make no mistake. Not saying this move is right. But very few DOD are voting for Pollock. Dont kid yourself. He ain't worth fighting over.

Unregistered

Why were the Civilian Employees allowed to vote

Thats BS you dont have a right to take my vote.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast