To Sheriff Chronister and Chief Dugan

Unregistered

To Sheriff Chronister and Chief Dugan

To Sheriff Chronister and Chief Dugan:

I demand that you clear the streets that my tax dollars paid for of violent protesters.

I demand you arrest and prosecute the felons that are destroying city and county vehicles and property that my tax dollars also paid for.

I demand that I be able to travel around safely and patronize law-abiding businesses without fear of being harmed or killed.

I demand that you do something to protect the law enforcement officers I see on TV being harassed and struck with objects.

Why is it that you have time to chat on social media while felons are clogging up the streets and destroying property all over Temple Terrace and Tampa?

Why are your deputies and officers not doing anything?

These are not protesters exercising a constitutional right. These are criminals.

This is literally one of the jobs of the Sheriff as spelled out in the law.

(f) Suppress tumults, riots, and unlawful assemblies in their counties with force and strong hand when necessary.

Well?

Unregistered
    Those are CC liberal voters, so he’s not going to do anything even though that demographic is least likely to vote at all.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I demand that you clear the streets that my tax dollars paid for of violent protesters.

I demand you arrest and prosecute the felons that are destroying city and county vehicles and property that my tax dollars also paid for.

I demand that I be able to travel around safely and patronize law-abiding businesses without fear of being harmed or killed.

I demand that you do something to protect the law enforcement officers I see on TV being harassed and struck with objects.

Why is it that you have time to chat on social media while felons are clogging up the streets and destroying property all over Temple Terrace and Tampa?

These are not protesters exercising a constitutional right. These are criminals.

(f) Suppress tumults, riots, and unlawful assemblies in their counties with force and strong hand when necessary.

Well?
    What are you going to do about it? STFU, stupid azz.

Unregistered
    The city isn’t going to stop it because the mayor is protesting with them.

Unregistered

Well?
    Wow you are so clever! Nobody cares, biitch.

Unregistered
    Chronister is a ****en *****. Deputy struck in head and he is hanging out with Batista, an anti American **** boy.

Unregistered
    Chronister is a ****en *****. Deputy struck in head and he is hanging out with Batista, an anti American **** boy.
    Maybe you should offer to street fight them both, puzzy boy.

Unregistered
    Wow you are so clever! Nobody cares, biitch.
    It is obvious the sheriff does not care,

Unregistered

Well?
    Dugan’s officer’s arrested 41 jerk offs! How many did HCSO arrest?

Unregistered
    Dugan’s officer’s arrested 41 jerk offs! How many did HCSO arrest?
    Thats because thats what TPD does. Their jobs. Now go back and see who wrote the majority of the reports. Ill bet everything I own it was the HCSO. Its all we do. Paper paper paper. All we do is type and click away on these God forsaken computers. All to show off. All after the fact. How about give us the means to deter and prevent or apprehend In progress with proper staffing levels Instead of keepimg us shorthanded and overloaded, then respond to crimes after the fact and write write write write detailed bullshiit reports for 3 hours after our shifts are up? All we do is spin our wheels and ho nowhere.