Chief your a clown , you got on one knee - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sad Leadership View Post
    Several officers shot, two killed, and hundreds injured and we have cops taking a knee for "solidarity" and agreeing that the police is abusive. What happened to being neutral, enforcing law & order and protecting life and property? Any cop who takes a knee has disrespected the law enforcement profession and the people they work with. Maybe they fell to their knees because a backbone collapsed.

Stand up for your officers. You bow and kneel and expect what? That you will be respected by criminals, protesters and rioters. It is your actions and professionalism that sets the tone, not bowing. You just made it harder for the LE profession. Cops are being severely attacked and killed and you take a bow before criminals, empowering them even more.

Good leaders don't bow... only cowards beg!

Cops are not racist, so don't apologize for me.

Time to retire if you can't stand the heat.
    You have a lot of maturing to do. There are many racist cops in our country. And you clearly don't see the gravity of this situation. Taking a knee is not to show respect to any bad actors nor is it anti-officer. It is an effort to heal police/community relations which are really bad in a lot of cities (thanks to democrats). If you don't understand that, you shouldn't wear the badge.

BTW, yes, the Chief is a total tool and has destroyed the department and is all about himself and is a politician. But don't mix the two issues.

Unregistered
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/protesters-police-kneel-solidarity-george-floyd/

Unregistered
    The City of Miami and County brass are mortified by these media interviews with our Chief. ... Everyone is talking about them and how disappointed they are in him. How embarrassing. It’s actually quite disheartening that a Chief would try to capitalize on these important societal issues for personal gain. What has become of this organization?

Unregistered
    In order to remain unbiased about your chief and your agency, please provide a list of achievements or programs your chief (himself) has initiated? I’ve tried to look up programs and initiatives your chief, himself, has developed in order to create progress between the black community and law enforcement. I do not see one item he’s accomplished during his tenure there. From my research, it appears his only focus outside that agency is working as a security guard for the UofM football team. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am a journalist for a local publishing company, and we are working on a piece related to the local chiefs and their efforts to bridge the gap. Your chief’s recent CNN and CBS interview appear to make him out to be the spokesperson for the Dade Chief’s Association in the areas of racial bias in law enforcement. I was perplexed to learn your city does not have low income housing area. This is very confusing. Any feedback is greatly appreciated for my story.

Unregistered

Dear stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have a lot of maturing to do. There are many racist cops in our country. And you clearly don't see the gravity of this situation. Taking a knee is not to show respect to any bad actors nor is it anti-officer. It is an effort to heal police/community relations which are really bad in a lot of cities (thanks to democrats). If you don't understand that, you shouldn't wear the badge.

BTW, yes, the Chief is a total tool and has destroyed the department and is all about himself and is a politician. But don't mix the two issues.
    How many racist cops do you know? What agencies? What have you done about it? You said "there are many racist cops"... Really... In your agency? Don't make generalizations without evidence. If you know all these racist cops, you must be one of them, otherwise I'm sure you would say something. I've worked with many cops across the U.S. and all I see are good cops doing a hard job. As far as the kneeling... where did it start? Why didi it start? To say it is out of respect to the protesters is BS. Kneeling started out of disrespect for during our National Anthem by a privleged millionaire bigot who hates cops . Stand up and make a difference or get out of the game unless you like spending a lot of your time on your knees. It is people like you who stoke the flames using one-liners. You'll never see a retirement as a cop. Go drive for Amazon.

Unregistered
    How many racist cops do you know? What agencies? What have you done about it? You said "there are many racist cops"... Really... In your agency? Don't make generalizations without evidence. If you know all these racist cops, you must be one of them, otherwise I'm sure you would say something. I've worked with many cops across the U.S. and all I see are good cops doing a hard job. As far as the kneeling... where did it start? Why didi it start? To say it is out of respect to the protesters is BS. Kneeling started out of disrespect for during our National Anthem by a privleged millionaire bigot who hates cops . Stand up and make a difference or get out of the game unless you like spending a lot of your time on your knees. It is people like you who stoke the flames using one-liners. You'll never see a retirement as a cop. Go drive for Amazon.
    You... are part of the problem.

Unregistered
    Do you believe there are racist cops?

Unregistered

Sadly Mistaken

And who are you? Put a name to your beliefs. You say "There are Many Racist Cops" Sounds as though you are one and it is not a CRIME to be a RACIST these Police Officers, not COPS (U R very disrespectful) unless your talking about Law Enforcement in the United Kingdom. These Savage MobDster Thugs create situations where there is a Police encounter the officers are not out Hunting B-M Felons the Felons are calling them by committing crimes. You would make a Martyr & Hero out of the Thugs that have died. You must make the black community proud making them your Poster Boys. U R a Sad excuse for a Human Being if U R one and a KNEE is Disrespectful & a Disgrace for the Chief to take one. The Mayor/City Manager should demand his resignation. He can then join BLM I for one Believe all lives Matter and BLM does not have the same belief and evinced by their RIOTIN LOOTING & KILLING the Federal Government should Lable them as a Terroist Group

Unregistered
    Chiefs are politicians first and some arent and never were real cops. Politicians appoint chiefs. One of their own. Chiefs are not one among their men. They are always looking for that next step that will propel them to mayor or a legislature. Many chiefs and police bosses everywhere are directing or heavily suggesting that the cops also kneel. This should not be a surprise.

Unregistered
    And our chief is the biggest asshol- of the whole group. He took a knee. Will not be forgotten

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast