Chief your a clown , you got on one knee - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chiefs are politicians first and some arent and never were real cops. Politicians appoint chiefs. One of their own. Chiefs are not one among their men. They are always looking for that next step that will propel them to mayor or a legislature. Many chiefs and police bosses everywhere are directing or heavily suggesting that the cops also kneel. This should not be a surprise.
    I used to think the same thing when I started. But you learn over time that most chiefs have been there and done that. They bring a lot of experience and yes, were once cops. Good chiefs exist and they put their employees first, unlike ours. Ours is an exception and has been his whole career about himself and his advancement. But many of them know what they are doing. You have a lot of maturing to do. I hope for your sake and your career you start to think about the bigger picture and quit buying in to the very juvenile anti-management mantra.

Unregistered
    And our chief is the biggest asshol- of the whole group. He took a knee. Will not be forgotten
    He is a coward and was afraid of getting hurt by the protesters, so he took the knee.

Unregistered
    You got on one knee. Do you know what that means. Your a disgrace
    He’s a Pendejo no Backbone,County and Miami Beach PD top notch.

City and Mayor useless

The Bishop .

A chief kneeling .

Lmao!!!! To see him kneeling what a “CLOWN “ a total disgrace to the men and woman of the Gables PD. and all the other ones that where there with him you’re all Idiots also . It looked so stupid .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123