D.D. Fort Myers News Press Response to Floyd Death at the hands of White Racist Cops

Unregistered

D.D. Fort Myers News Press Response to Floyd Death at the hands of White Racist Cops

Fort Myers News-Press Published 12:02 p.m. ET May 30, 2020 | Updated 3:17 p.m. ET May 30, 2020

"As a 40-year law enforcement professional, I trust that justice will ultimately be served in Minneapolis against the officers involved in this tragic incident, as their actions or inactions are unacceptable and would not be tolerated in Fort Myers," Diggs said.

He also spoke about his effort to build the community's trust.

The Fort Myers Police Department continuously has training for the officers to be sure they are up-to-date on law, technology, tactical procedures and attitude on fair and impartial policing, he said in the post.

YD will be now giving al of you racist white cops diversity training

Unregistered
    This guy is a joke go back to Ohio already

Unregistered
    I'm a new officer and my shift sergeant just informed me that my vacation and others that have upcoming summer vacation may be cancelled by the Captain Fields because he thinks there will be civil unrest. Can this be done if my vacation had already been approved?

Unregistered
    Yes per the contract.

Unregistered
    Lol...You are a third rate department..in a backwards city..But go ahead and make believe that the movement will come to ft myers..lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a new officer and my shift sergeant just informed me that my vacation and others that have upcoming summer vacation may be cancelled by the Captain Fields because he thinks there will be civil unrest. Can this be done if my vacation had already been approved?
    Except for JG. She gets the summer off.

Unregistered
    Except for JG. She gets the summer off.
    If they tried to take her summer vacation away. She would head over to the gym and mysteriously trip over weights that were not pick up by BOAT BOY.

Unregistered
    I have total faith in DD if things go bad. He will be out in front leading the line. He will do his Popeye funeral Stomp the Yard march up to the leader of the riots. The two will then have a dance off. Chief Diggs will bust out his Break Dancing 2 Electric Boogaloo moves and win.

Unregistered
    I have total faith in DD if things go bad. He will be out in front leading the line. He will do his Popeye funeral Stomp the Yard march up to the leader of the riots. The two will then have a dance off. Chief Diggs will bust out his Break Dancing 2 Electric Boogaloo moves and win.
    Yeah right you may need to have EMMS on standby to bring DD some oxygen.