Donnie Jackson - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donnie Jackson

Unregistered
    So what you’re saying is if that incident did not occur Floyd would still be dead today? You’re a POS and it’s ashamed you have a badge. Please post your name and district where you work. Inquiring minds want to know. I bet you won’t you phucking coward.

Unregistered
    What's wrong with these guys posting on the bso web page? Complete idiots....more so with Ruback who's still working and obviously wasn't thinking of consequences. Keep your opinions to yourself or post them on here in anonymity.
    Dumbazzes!

Unregistered
    Where does Kevin Taub work?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where does Kevin Taub work?
    Waste Management.

Unregistered
    Donnie is a POS and you know it. If you stand behind him, then you are too. Now, the wording of Rubacks comment may have been misconstrued but it's not entirely untrue. The autopsy report Floyd didn't die of asphyxiation but from underlying health conditions along with possible drugs. So phuq u.
    I stand with M. Ruback!!! All he did was copy and paste what everybody else is doing. If the truth hurts you are in the wrong line of work.

Unregistered
    I’ve never understood the concept of calling someone a “Rat” for not condoning an ignorant act or post on social media by a public servant. Law enforcement tend to forget they’re indeed public servants and their salaries are paid by tax payers. Ruback’s comments were premature and ignorant not to mention very troubling; especially coming from a deputy in full uniform. At least Donnie had the courage to call Ruback out. Kneeling on ones neck for that amount of while handcuffed is unacceptable!
    He's a rat for saying where he worked. Where does Donnie work now so we can all go congratulate him for his wokeness?

Unregistered
    You're a real POS. Maybe you should go to Minneapolis and join the rest of the assholes looting. Your comments about a fellow deputy are way out of line (BSO Facebook). Although the actions of the officer appear bad it has been concluded, by the autopsy, that Floyd did not die from lack of oxygen or being strangled. Maybe you should wait for the investigation to conclude before you start bashing fellow LEO's. According to the MPD Use of Force, the officer was using an approved method of subduing a suspect. Now, that doesnt necessarily make it right. The officer shouldve use come compassion for the guy but his actions DID NOT KILL HIM. So, Donnie, phuq u. You are a real POS.
    Are going to see you on the news rioting Donnie?
    Why don’t you go away already? I thought you retired!

Unregistered
    How is Donnie some type of hero for saying rubacks comments were out if line. Ruback said the truth the guy didn't die of any type if chocking but instead of a drug overdose as stated by the ME. A deputy cant be fired for stating facts about an incident. He didn't say
    Anything that was untrue. You have civilians saying Ruback should be criminally charged for what. For making a comment that is constitutionally protected.

Unregistered
    How is Donnie some type of hero for saying rubacks comments were out if line. Ruback said the truth the guy didn't die of any type if chocking but instead of a drug overdose as stated by the ME. A deputy cant be fired for stating facts about an incident. He didn't say
    Anything that was untrue. You have civilians saying Ruback should be criminally charged for what. For making a comment that is constitutionally protected.
    His a$$ was suspended for stating facts!
    You go ahead and give it a try see what happens!

Unregistered
    You just have to wonder how many hundreds of profiles has Murderer Toney social media have set up to respond positively. I know all the criminals love him, that should be concerning in and of itself.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast