Donnie Jackson - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Donnie Jackson

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad no 94 because of childish nonsense. Im sure you guys are joking
    No we are not joking and what he did is not childish nonsense. Get over yourself punk.

Unregistered
    Psychosis is a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Unregistered
    Are you delusional?!?? Really, this seems to be a case of the pot calling the kettle BLACK!!!! Open your eyes, someone posted the comments earlier in this thread moron!!!! Or is that fake news? I just want to know where the racist comment was, because I NEVER saw it and saying “he died from drugs” is NOT racism. So, before YOU call someone a racist check yourself!!!! You’re on here spewing bull crap 💩 and you have no clue what your talking about. Donnie Jackson IS a rat and should be held accountable for his actions. Who gives out the location of an officer’s workplace when people are up in arms making a martyr out of a CRIMINAL!!!! George Floyd was a criminal and everyone is making him out to be some outstanding citizen. Why don’t you go take a good look in the mirror!!!!

Unregistered
    I agree what did the deputy say that was racist donnie. Just because you didn't agree with his comments that he was only repeating what had already been published in the news. You want racist then donnie look in the mirror.

Unregistered
    Looks like everything Ruback wrote was true. People like Donnie the racist took it out of context.

Unregistered
    Donnie your a disgrace for outing someone's location. How is the deputy a racist for one making a comment that had already been published by the media. Please show us in the deputys comments what was racist in nature.

Unregistered
    I think your mad because you wanted some Donnie D. Stop the hate micro p3nis

Unregistered
    Thats your answer stop the hate. Stating facts is not hate. Donnie is a racist thats a fact. He called out a deputies work location because he didn't agree with what the deputy posted on Facebook. The deputy only repeated ehat the media had already published. Accept responsibility donnie you were wrong. You accused someone of racism when nothing in his comments had anything close to it. Jackson your an embarassment to every LEO.

Unregistered
    Wow! This skin head forums still going....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! This skin head forums still going....
    It sure is and I enjoy it. I have to see this BLM cr*p everyday so suck it up buttercup.

White Power.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast