Donnie Jackson - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Donnie Jackson

Unregistered
    From Medical Examiner “fentanyl intoxication and methamphetamine use” was in George Floyd system, so Donnie go F... off you rat *******

Unregistered
    Anyone that would give the location of another officer IS a lowlife scumbag!!!! I guess that means you Donnie!!!!!! Keep trolling loser!!!!

Unregistered
    He had a twinkle and some blow pops in his system to. And he had pulled out a gun on a black teenage boy cause he had some skittles and den he said I cant breathe and den he was reaching for his wallet and got shot all up and den dat 12 year old little black boy was playing with a toy gun on the play ground and he got shot all up and and Donnie you better be careful with all these skinheads

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone that would give the location of another officer IS a lowlife scumbag!!!! I guess that means you Donnie!!!!!! Keep trolling loser!!!!

Unregistered
    Let me guess...Donnie is a black officer who spoke out against a white officer who probably did something STUPID....good for you Donnie. These corrupt guys are a dying breed. They are fighting a losing cause and society’s feed up with there bullshiiii. You see how the narrative is playing out nationally. You’re on the right side of history officer Jackson. Kudos to you kid! Forget about a racist, whites only, blue line that will never apply to you or any officer of color. If you as a black officer break the law, they would rat you out and disassociate themselves from you in a New York second.
    I tell you what, I will rat out every Black officer/Deputy I see do anything illegal or unethical from this day forward. You have been warned... It’s time to flip the script buoys/girls.

Unregistered
    I tell you what, I will rat out every Black officer/Deputy I see do anything illegal or unethical from this day forward. You have been warned... It’s time to flip the script buoys/girls.
    I’m with you on that brother!

Unregistered
    Donnie would have fit in here. He should come back. He's a scvmbag sellout lying dirty cheat just like our sheriff.

"I will rat out every Black officer/Deputy I see do anything illegal or unethical from this day forward" hahaha here's a start for you.

[BLACK] Florida sheriff who killed man as teen also concealed LSD use on job application

Revealed: Hard-partying [BLACK] Florida sheriff Gregory Tony lied about killing a man as a teen but passed lie detector

[BLACK]Sheriff Gregory Tony’s secret: As a teenager, he shot and killed a man

[BLACK] Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony under oath: I had no case sealed

While a [BLACK] Coral Springs cop, [BLACK] Sheriff Tony used city email to obtain records, build his private training business

Unregistered

Get Over it Grand Wizard

This Donnie Jackson thread started all because a racist white deputy’s privilege wasn’t recognized. Dumb Azz posted a subliminal racist coded message on the Sheriff’s page. Stand up, take no shit Donnie Jackson publicly jumped in racist white privileged deputy’s shiii for it. I’m looking for the part where Donnie announced where the racist deputy worked at, putting him in danger. It’s doesn’t exist. Donnie never wrote that. What racist white deputy’s friends have done is, high jacked the narrative of white racist deputy, flipped the switch, and are unsuccessfully attempting to paint a picture that just doesn’t fly. Donnie didn’t rat. He told that sorry, racist, POS exactly what he dealt with during his tenure with the most racist department in south Florida. It must be so uncomfortable for the racist on here knowing the days of putting your knee on the necks of black men and women has come to an end. Look at the peaceful protesters white boys. It’s not only blacks protesting. Your sons and daughters have joined the struggles and injustices of black men and women.

Unregistered
    Good thing you retired Donnie because I think it would be very difficult to find a back up for you.

Unregistered
    Good thing you retired Donnie because I think it would be very difficult to find a back up for you.
    Sad no 94 because of childish nonsense. Im sure you guys are joking

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast