R.L. the Trojan horse - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    *I* can only speak for myself and provide my own opinions. I am not “RL” so unfortunately, your attempt at addressing him directly would need to be done in person. *I* believe there are racial issues everywhere. It’s a sad reality we face. And I don’t feel that this forum is the best place to elaborate any further.

Unregistered
    Answer this! Is the racism in Miramar white on black or Black on white? 🤔🤔🤔

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Answer this! Is the racism in Miramar white on black or Black on white? 🤔🤔🤔
    Black on white. Just ask the former code manager BM. He definitely got f*cked for being white.

Unregistered
    Woefully, it probably goes various ways. No one really knows. All we can do is conduct ourselves, as individuals, accordingly. With respect, empathy, humility and understanding. Not every comment deserves a response. Let’s all pick our battles a little more wisely.

Unregistered

ok

His post needs to be sent to a news station because they will cover for him!

Unregistered
    The racism is having these NOBLE membership “the family” parties. They employ reverse discrimination against whites in the department. Look at how many complaints and even led to a lawsuit. A Sgt was demoted to detective for making racial remarks. But if you are above sgt and chief you can do whatever you want.

Unregistered
    Look we even hired a Coral Springs reject that sued his Own department but “the family” hired him in Miramar because he fought the white man in Coral Springs. How many of you non blacks would’ve been hired in Miramar knowing that you sued another department!

Unregistered
    Anyone that has known DW from the day he was hired has realized that he doesn't trust nor like whites. Plain and simple. DW has always acted accordingly. The ironic thing is that it was whites (primarily His Highness Melvin Standley, Chief of Bullshit) who fell all over themselves to push DW up the ladder before he was ready or capable of higher responsibilities. He wasn't even functioning well as a Captain when they bypassed Major to make him Asst Chief (thanks to Standley, Dunn, and dipshit R. Black.

Unregistered
    Oh what about the all black City commissioners and mayor, black City attorneys, black City manager and asst City managers, black Commisioner secretaries! So where’s the racism ? Oh black police chief and assist chief,sgt exams where certain black officers .

Unregistered

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The racism is having these NOBLE membership “the family” parties. They employ reverse discrimination against whites in the department. Look at how many complaints and even led to a lawsuit. A Sgt was demoted to detective for making racial remarks. But if you are above sgt and chief you can do whatever you want.
    Your lucky you were a detective even! You sucked as one and worse as a sgt! STFU and go away and enjoy your unearned money and divorced nasty wife that took it all from you!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast