R.L. the Trojan horse - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Correction he deleted his account!

Unregistered

turn your badge

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is the biggest piece of shit this department has! He is posting that he has infiltrated the Miramar police department and will expose racism? He should start by the commission and the command staff. He is right! It is nice to see Ryan (a majority) caring for the white minority in Miramar. Thanks
    He should be given the opportunity to turn in his badge! he doesn't trust us, so we definitely should not trust him!

Unregistered
    I love how NOBLE is doing the same thing as the white supremacist separating and dividing race. If the white officers had a white focus empowerment group it’s the kkk. How did pb get dragged into this LYTTLE was planted in this dept to seek out the racists. Why did he make his profile private? Too much heat?
    Hey Pete- quit posting asking how you ended up in this post about racists? You know why your name is here and where it should stay!

Unregistered
    Hey Pete- quit posting asking how you ended up in this post about racists? You know why your name is here and where it should stay!
    Yep, mister shoot at fleeing vans and lying about it. DW covering up for him and taser king RL, we know he covered BP and jr.

Unregistered
    Yep, mister shoot at fleeing vans and lying about it. DW covering up for him and taser king RL, we know he covered BP and jr.
    DW did not cover for PB, RB his army buddy covered up for PB

Unregistered
    Oh I get it now, pb covering up his shootings is like Lyttle covering up his taser incident! Gotcha!

Unregistered
    You’re all cowards. Making something out of nothing. Trying to ruin a person’s career because they’re expressing their feelings over a very real issue. No one is perfect, but trying to insinuate that he is trying to “infiltrate” is absolutely preposterous. And quite frankly, if you’re so intimidated by what he posted then maybe you should take a long hard look at yourselves and see where the problem really lies. Check yourself before you try to check someone else. And STOP creating more division in an already volatile situation. Grow up already. I guaranty you, he will have people backing him regardless of what you try to do to harm him and discredit his reputation, so good luck & God Bless!!

Unregistered
    You’re all cowards. Making something out of nothing. Trying to ruin a person’s career because they’re expressing their feelings over a very real issue. No one is perfect, but trying to insinuate that he is trying to “infiltrate” is absolutely preposterous. And quite frankly, if you’re so intimidated by what he posted then maybe you should take a long hard look at yourselves and see where the problem really lies. Check yourself before you try to check someone else. And STOP creating more division in an already volatile situation. Grow up already. I guaranty you, he will have people backing him regardless of what you try to do to harm him and discredit his reputation, so good luck & God Bless!!
    So his actual #trojanhorse doesn’t mean to infiltrate? Are you saying Ryan is ignorant and doesn’t know what a Trojan horse references? Or are YOU saying you’re ignorant and don’t know what that references? That’s why you’re stuck right here.

Unregistered
    Actually not stuck at all. We’re all quite informed and well aware of the actual definition, thank you. You have completely, but not surprisingly, missed the point. There was no malicious intent by the use of the reference. But it is oppressors, like you, who have unfortunately manipulated the situation with a negative connotation by gas-lighting for your own selfish purposes. Focus on what needs imminent attention, I can assure you - this is not it.

Unregistered
    Actually not stuck at all. We’re all quite informed and well aware of the actual definition, thank you. You have completely, but not surprisingly, missed the point. There was no malicious intent by the use of the reference. But it is oppressors, like you, who have unfortunately manipulated the situation with a negative connotation by gas-lighting for your own selfish purposes. Focus on what needs imminent attention, I can assure you - this is not it.
    Ok, answer this in your opinion. Is there a racial problem in Miramar? In the department or the public. Is there? I know you’re RL. Why don’t you stop being a coward and just say it’s you and answer the question.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast