R.L. the Trojan horse
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

R.L. the Trojan horse

This guy is the biggest piece of shit this department has! He is posting that he has infiltrated the Miramar police department and will expose racism? He should start by the commission and the command staff. He is right! It is nice to see Ryan (a majority) caring for the white minority in Miramar. Thanks

Unregistered
    Just curious we have an all BLACK CITY COMMISSION, attorneys, All CITY MANAGERS, ASSISTANTS , secretaries! Where are all our resources directed to? East side! Who lives on the East side black people so who’s racist? Or are we realizing black people are the problem! Patrol majority officers are East side , prime / safe streets East side, k9 East side so where’s the problem folks is this really about racism or facts that crime in black neighborhoods is.

Ryan lyttle you should’ve been fired for tazing Dhaiti in the nuts and he covered for you, just like you think police cover for racists in Miramar. You are more reckless than any cop in Miramar stop posting your bs online stop using our uniform to spew your hated, on top noble which the chief is apart and will never denounce is separating this department this needs to be called out! 👎

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is the biggest piece of shit this department has! He is posting that he has infiltrated the Miramar police department and will expose racism? He should start by the commission and the command staff. He is right! It is nice to see Ryan (a majority) caring for the white minority in Miramar. Thanks
    P Bermudez is just the same p.o.S#IT.
    Don't ever trust this guy folks, and this is coming from someone that doesn't even work for your agency. Trust me when I say this....it's not only my city that knows this. Dade and Palm beach counties are also very well aware of this $hitbag!!!
    Phuckin snake in the grass!!!

Unregistered
    P Bermudez is just the same p.o.S#IT.
    Don't ever trust this guy folks, and this is coming from someone that doesn't even work for your agency. Trust me when I say this....it's not only my city that knows this. Dade and Palm beach counties are also very well aware of this $hitbag!!!
    Phuckin snake in the grass!!!
    No great secret or wisdom you are imparting to anyone! If you work for another agency maybe you should go to their page and impart this great knowledge and wisdom to your people.

Unregistered
    No great secret or wisdom you are imparting to anyone! If you work for another agency maybe you should go to their page and impart this great knowledge and wisdom to your people.
    I did, hoping to give a heads up to any of your new ppl. I know your chief likes to limit free speech

Unregistered
    I did, hoping to give a heads up to any of your new ppl. I know your chief likes to limit free speech
    Yeah, especially when it comes to BP, although he seems to make exceptions for himself when she on crazy mode.....

Unregistered
    How did this turn about PB? This is about a racist cop that like to point fingers and start problems where there is none

Unregistered
    How did this turn about PB? This is about a racist cop that like to point fingers and start problems where there is none
    PB is the same dont be fooled!

Unregistered
    Notice how quickly his social media went down after he made his IG Trojan horse post? The guy is an absolute clown and not one of us. MPD Officer of the year though, of course!

Unregistered
    I love how NOBLE is doing the same thing as the white supremacist separating and dividing race. If the white officers had a white focus empowerment group it’s the kkk. How did pb get dragged into this LYTTLE was planted in this dept to seek out the racists. Why did he make his profile private? Too much heat?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast