Israel Goldberg food give a eat a bust

Unregistered

Israel Goldberg food give a eat a bust

Scott nobody likes you they don’t want your free food, you take money from rich people and give it out like it’s from you you have been given one penny to one per person you are a lowlife go get a job at Home Depot where you belong

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott nobody likes you they don’t want your free food, you take money from rich people and give it out like it’s from you you have been given one penny to one per person you are a lowlife go get a job at Home Depot where you belong
    Fake News!!!!! It was actually a big hit. I'm so sorry I was drunk when I wrote this. AA is helping but it's just me. I know and everyone knows Scott Israel will win and rightfully so.

Unregistered
    Fake News!!!!! It was actually a big hit. I'm so sorry I was drunk when I wrote this. AA is helping but it's just me. I know and everyone knows Scott Israel will win and rightfully so.
    Didn’t little Scotty load up his car with the best free food first! I know and everyone knows you and little Scotty are desperate losers!

Unregistered

God is watching you little Scotty

What a freaking team of bad news bears, thank you ray ray and the James club, Without you there we would’ve had no wind, luckily we had a back up to give the food away because people are done taking the free crappy food from fired Cop Wayne Barton

Unregistered
    Patty the town drunk speaks. How can you not remember you were there? They used you to run the BBQ grills coz they ran out of propane. Put that hose right to your wrinkled lips and voila! You even said it brought back memories of you blowing your fat cousin who got hit by a motorcycle while eating a sandwich crossing the street. You babble a lot when your drunk but everyone appreciated your hot liquored-up air for fuel.