Our RACIST Sheriff speaks - PLEASE don't burn down BROWARD (or my PSB)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Post Our RACIST Sheriff speaks - PLEASE don't burn down BROWARD (or my PSB)

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...fly-story.html

What Happened In Minneapolis Should Never Happen Again ...
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com › opinion › commentary › fl...

12 minutes ago · Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony relates to what happened in Minneapolis, where an unarmed black man was killed by a police officer who knelt on the man’s neck.

Unregistered
    Fafaflunky

Unregistered
    He needs flushed down the toilet. The governor really screwed us with this guy..

Unregistered
    set up a go fund me account for Officer Derek Chauvans defense.

Unregistered

Seriously Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    set up a go fund me account for Officer Derek Chauvans defense.
    He won’t need much of a defense. The ME report clearly shows he didn’t cause the death of George Floyd, which means he never should have been charged in the first place.

The suspect had hard drugs in his system (perhaps LSD?) and had a heart attack. No depletion of oxygen to the brain and no trauma to the the neck.

Well, Well, Well, but our command who likes to throw cops under the bus, and make bad arrests on cops, gave their two cents before the ME report and before the toxicology report was ever released. And they memorialized it in a email forever, to show those bias is to the point they won’t or can’t wait for evidence before passing judgment.

Is this who we want leading us? You seriously need to ask yourself that question.

I wonder if our wonderful Command who felt the need and the urge to send an email saying they would be hard pressed to defend this cop BEFORE all the evidence came in, are going to walk back their incendiary statement. I guarantee you they won’t. This isn’t leadership we’re seeing around here folks.

We not only have a right, we now have a moral and legal responsibility to speak up against this kind of negligent leadership. They have seriously hurt good cops and there will be a day of legal reckoning awaiting all of them.

Unregistered
    The problem is Tony wants to preach accountability when he himself is not held accountable. The second big problem is he murdered a Puerto Rican teenager for making a joke about his uncle. He is worse then any of these cops he accidentally kill someone. The citizens of Broward county are in danger because of this temporary Sheriff.

Unregistered
    He won’t need much of a defense. The ME report clearly shows he didn’t cause the death of George Floyd, which means he never should have been charged in the first place.

The suspect had hard drugs in his system (perhaps LSD?) and had a heart attack. No depletion of oxygen to the brain and no trauma to the the neck.

Well, Well, Well, but our command who likes to throw cops under the bus, and make bad arrests on cops, gave their two cents before the ME report and before the toxicology report was ever released. And they memorialized it in a email forever, to show those bias is to the point they won’t or can’t wait for evidence before passing judgment.

Is this who we want leading us? You seriously need to ask yourself that question.

I wonder if our wonderful Command who felt the need and the urge to send an email saying they would be hard pressed to defend this cop BEFORE all the evidence came in, are going to walk back their incendiary statement. I guarantee you they won’t. This isn’t leadership we’re seeing around here folks.

We not only have a right, we now have a moral and legal responsibility to speak up against this kind of negligent leadership. They have seriously hurt good cops and there will be a day of legal reckoning awaiting all of them.
    And somebody needs to send that email to Eric Swartzreich so he can show it to a jury when the Tamarac cops and Sobrino go to trial. So the jury can see the political bias that’s going on here for themselves.

Unregistered
    The problem is Tony wants to preach accountability when he himself is not held accountable. The second big problem is he murdered a Puerto Rican teenager for making a joke about his uncle. He is worse then any of these cops he accidentally kill someone. The citizens of Broward county are in danger because of this temporary Sheriff.
    I agree that keeping someone like him as sheriff creates a danger to the citizens of this county.

Unregistered

They're rioting because Flyod was banging a HOLLY

Hahahaha A lot of these riots are spawned by black females cuz these black guys are banging white women! You gota read some of the organizers posts/tweets. The fiancee of Floyd forgave the cop but because she is a WHITE so all the black hood rats are pisssseddddɳɑɱi 𓂀

Sean Edwards Jr. Retweeted
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    @Namixcv
    ·
    May 28
    George Floyd’s fiancé spoke out and said we should forgive the cop who killed him... Before you ask, yes, she is. Black men need to understand that they might breed with you, show you off, maybe even love you, but they will NOT fight for you. Remember that.

Sparkles
    Retweeted
    K’Dione
    @kgontheblade
    ·
    2h
    it’s BLACK ppl on this app crying about ppl looting stores.. the same stores that follow you around when you trying to shop in that *****, FOH
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    Retweeted
    RaizerBlade

Flag of Haiti
    @RealHellRaizer
    ·
    56m
    If we get Blacks & Hispanics to unite we can end this shit. Fr we need to UNITE.
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    @Namixcv
    ·
    3h
    She’s a good one and she’s doing her part, so Spread this around too
    White heavy check mark
    Sparkling heart
    Quote Tweet
    Lilly - BLACK LIVES MATTER
    @joonhopekook
    · 20h
    The chief of police in Atl is talking to everyone in the crowd at the protest She says she wants to see a change too and is disgusted by everything that happened. She sent away a white officer we told her was being an asshole. She’s listening to every person that wants to talk
    Show this thread
    8.5M views
    0:00 / 1:50
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    Retweeted
    RaizerBlade

Flag of Haiti
    @RealHellRaizer
    ·
    4h
    QUIT POSTING INQUIRIES ABOUT STOLEN GOODS. IF YOU GET CAUGHT THAT’S THEFT BY RECIEVING. Be outraged but BE SMART.
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    Retweeted
    RaizerBlade

Flag of Haiti
    @RealHellRaizer
    ·
    4h
    Where’s y’all favorite rapper drake?
    Rolling on the floor laughing
    Rolling on the floor laughing
    he don’t give af about any of y’all but y’all made his ass filthy rich
    Skull
    Woozy face
    Show this thread
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    Retweeted
    Lo
    @ShawntellLive
    ·
    16h
    So the CEO of Target wrote a statement and basically said he can rebuild the store ppl care so much about and stands by the protestors....so what was y'all saying?
    Show this thread
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    Retweeted
    Danapaola Morales
    @danamoralesss
    ·
    May 28
    Asians ARE NOT a virus , Hispanics ARE NOT illegal , Black people ARE NOT threats , Muslims ARE NOT terrorists , & Native Americans ARE NOT savages.
    Show this thread
    ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    Retweeted
    RaizerBlade

Flag of Haiti
    @RealHellRaizer
    ·
    5h
    BLOCK TROLLS. It’s 2020. That shit is childish.

ɳɑɱi 𓂀
    Sparkles
    @Namixcv
    ·
    May 28
    George Floyd’s fiancé spoke out and said we should forgive the cop who killed him... Before you ask, yes, she is. Black men need to understand that they might breed with you, show you off, maybe even love you, but they will NOT fight for you. Remember that.
    Show this thread
    Sean Edwards Jr.
    @lowkeyseanjr
    ·
    6h
    I knew something was off about that coral gables protest
    Face with monocle
    READ MY PINNED THREAD
    @beforemoonlight
    ·
    15h
    PLEASE RT!!!!! THE CORAL GABLES PROTEST SET FOR TOMORROW IS ANTI-BLACK, THEY HAVE VOLUNTARILY INVITED THE POLICE DO NOT ATTEND AND DID NOT CONSULT BLACK MIAMI ORGS!!!!! DO NOT ATTEND!!!!

Unregistered
    Toney wanted one thing from this. Free press! The real news now refuses to cover him after so many revelations. This was the only way he can get on camera to try and become relevant again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast