Hialeah was mentioned as top racist area? Gimme a break. Hope you guys nip this in... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go write on your department’s thread and stay off of Hialeah’s. Btw, congrats on your awards and also for applying at another department. Continue to stay safe, have morals and integrity.
    I just wanted to thank all of u officers that gossip on here. After a stressful day I really get a kick out of reading these post. I wish all career fields would have one. But I'm sure it would not be as entertaining. Thank u all for everything u do and stay safe💙

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to thank all of u officers that gossip on here. After a stressful day I really get a kick out of reading these post. I wish all career fields would have one. But I'm sure it would not be as entertaining. Thank u all for everything u do and stay safe💙
    Go get a life. You must go on a website in order to get entertained. I can only imagine as to what you refer to as a stressful day, when you must read these posting to get a kick. You are welcome. Continue to read and post , little piggy 🐷.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123