Hialeah was mentioned as top racist area? Gimme a break. Hope you guys nip this in...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation Hialeah was mentioned as top racist area? Gimme a break. Hope you guys nip this in...

Here are lovely "protestors" seeking out trouble actually race-baiting. I guess they feel left out. Either way, take care.

New Day Revolution (Black Lives Matter Miami/Orlando)
    Public group
    About:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

La Culture
    Yesterday ·

Yesterday on Twitter, we asked where are the most racist area(s) in Miami-Dade? If we have any?
    ***HIALEAH, **Doral, and *Coral Gables were the top 3 areas mentioned. What do you think and why do you think these 3 cities were mentioned the most? Is Miami really a #meltingpot or a messy salad?

Close
    Dashana Dashikii‎New Day Revolution (Black Lives Matter Miami/Orlando)
    3 hrs ·

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS YES WE WILL STILL BE HERE TODAY!!! I don’t care if there is a HURRICANE COMING!! WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here are lovely "protestors" seeking out trouble actually race-baiting. I guess they feel left out. Either way, take care.

New Day Revolution (Black Lives Matter Miami/Orlando)
    Public group
    About:

La Culture
    Yesterday ·

Yesterday on Twitter, we asked where are the most racist area(s) in Miami-Dade? If we have any?
    ***HIALEAH, **Doral, and *Coral Gables were the top 3 areas mentioned. What do you think and why do you think these 3 cities were mentioned the most? Is Miami really a #meltingpot or a messy salad?

Close
    Dashana Dashikii‎New Day Revolution (Black Lives Matter Miami/Orlando)
    3 hrs ·

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS YES WE WILL STILL BE HERE TODAY!!! I don’t care if there is a HURRICANE COMING!! WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!
    Hialeah Police Officer are racist against Afro-American (black). If your skin is dark, you are treated different. From a citizens, civilian employees and even police officers. The list of incidents can go on for several pages, just as the questions, Why? For example, why doesn’t our police department have any black Commanders and/or Majors. Last one we had appointed, Chief Velasquez forced him out. Why? Because he was incompetent or was it because of the color of his skin. We must all agree it was because of the color of his skin, because his been the Bal Harbour Chief for several years now. Our department only has two sworn supervisors (sergeant) who are black. These two sergeants have been written up and almost demoted for same incidents white officers have committed. Also, there are no Blacks working at City Hall, management positions. Ex Human Resources Director , Afro-American, dark skin, Tarlesha Smith, gone/ forced out. Calculate the overall numbers of employees in the city, the percentage of Afro- American (black) is about two percent . Ask yourself the same question, Why is Hialeah mentioned ?

Unregistered
    Hialeah Police Officer are racist against Afro-American (black). If your skin is dark, you are treated different. From a citizens, civilian employees and even police officers. The list of incidents can go on for several pages, just as the questions, Why? For example, why doesn’t our police department have any black Commanders and/or Majors. Last one we had appointed, Chief Velasquez forced him out. Why? Because he was incompetent or was it because of the color of his skin. We must all agree it was because of the color of his skin, because his been the Bal Harbour Chief for several years now. Our department only has two sworn supervisors (sergeant) who are black. These two sergeants have been written up and almost demoted for same incidents white officers have committed. Also, there are no Blacks working at City Hall, management positions. Ex Human Resources Director , Afro-American, dark skin, Tarlesha Smith, gone/ forced out. Calculate the overall numbers of employees in the city, the percentage of Afro- American (black) is about two percent . Ask yourself the same question, Why is Hialeah mentioned ?

Unregistered
    The answer is obvious !

Unregistered
    Allegations are totally false! Hialeah PD treats all african americans with fairness and respect, as long as they stay on their own side of 37th avenue.

Unregistered
    Allegations are totally false! Hialeah PD treats all african americans with fairness and respect, as long as they stay on their own side of 37th avenue.
    You are just a coward hiding behind a badge in uniform.

Unregistered
    Thats not accurate. I treat them all like sh!t every chance I get, regardless of what part of the city they are in.

Unregistered
    Thats not accurate. I treat them all like sh!t every chance I get, regardless of what part of the city they are in.
    I send you my Condolences, your mother abandoned you and your father for an Afro-American. We understand your pain.

Unregistered
    I send you my Condolences, your mother abandoned you and your father for an Afro-American. We understand your pain.
    At least I know who ma dada be

Unregistered
    The unwritten code:

The mostly Cuban residents of Hialeah are extremely racist and expect their police department to reflect their sentiment, and keep blacks on their own side (Miami side) of 37th avenue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast