Maybe now you will get a little taste of being cops

Unregistered

Maybe now you will get a little taste of being cops

It’s great that you might have a protest in your part of town. A little training and maybe graduating from security guards will now happen. Hahaha

M. L.

Staged protest q&a

I want everyone to know that the Coral Gables police chief set this entire "staged" protest up in what I originally thought was a genuine effort on his part to do the right thing. I quickly learned that this was all revolving around self centeredness and his desire to be the focus on every front. Staged questions/responses were the last straw for most of us, the catalyst for many of us to withdraw. The protest was slated to be canceled, but Mr. Hudak convinced the group leader that it would be beneficial to carry on. The fact that any offer police agency in the country would be relieved that a protest was not going to take place in their city while this man was essentially begging for one was the proof that he was politically motivated.

I feel it necessary to disclose what led me to post here. I met a cop last night and we began talking about the state of our nation as a whole. I told her about my involvement in an organization that was looking forward to open dialogue with police officials. She was genuinely engaged in the conversation and then I just began to tell her how her chief was essentially trying to hijack the protest for obviously political gains. She smirked, and said something alluding to it not surprising her at all. At the end of the 15 or so minute conversation she told me to search for "Coral gables leo affairs," so I did. She actually made me set a reminder, which I also did. I promised I would not reveal anything about her, and I will not.

I wish for peace, safety and compassion.

Unregistered
    Hudak is an ego maniac asshole. He wanted the spotlight but always sounds like an ass. He really is stupid bro.

Unregistered
    And got on one knee. Wow.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And got on one knee. Wow.
    What a pathetic puta he got one one knee at order of a blackman. Last night i heard he was on ch 4 apologizing for his bias. Trying to protect his UM gig!