Riot Plan?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riot Plan?

Unregistered

Riot Plan?

Does Miramar PD have a riot plan in case the savages of the city riot?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does Miramar PD have a riot plan in case the savages of the city riot?
    Read your policies!

Unregistered
    Our field force has enough people to block 2 lanes so yeah we don’t have a riot plan

Unregistered
    Our field force has enough people to block 2 lanes so yeah we don’t have a riot plan
    Read your policy and the Multi Agency Agreement! Stop being a douche bag! If they start to riot you will run and hide!

Unregistered
    They decided to riot but when they looked around Miramar they decided that there was nothing worth burning down - nasty fish markets, nail salons, paki run convenience stores, Jamaican bars, jerk chicken & curry goats ass restaurants, etc. Nope - nothing even worth expending even cheap matches on. Actually, the place was destroyed years ago. Yep, if you want to give the earth an enema Miramar would be the place that it would be stuck in. The commission has applied for the national designation of "The Shithole City." It definitely will be approved. Hey, is it true that your chief is going to change your uniforms to purple with bow ties? I hate Miramar!!!

Unregistered
    protesters saw the dire financial situation Miramar is in and an all black City hall and were like they need help we can’t destroy anything there they have already destroyed themselves.

Unregistered
    They decided to riot but when they looked around Miramar they decided that there was nothing worth burning down - nasty fish markets, nail salons, paki run convenience stores, Jamaican bars, jerk chicken & curry goats ass restaurants, etc. Nope - nothing even worth expending even cheap matches on. Actually, the place was destroyed years ago. Yep, if you want to give the earth an enema Miramar would be the place that it would be stuck in. The commission has applied for the national designation of "The Shithole City." It definitely will be approved. Hey, is it true that your chief is going to change your uniforms to purple with bow ties? I hate Miramar!!!
    Who cares what you think douche lick?

Unregistered
    protesters saw the dire financial situation Miramar is in and an all black City hall and were like they need help we can’t destroy anything there they have already destroyed themselves.
    Lacking in originality- did you just cut and paste the last douche licks post?

Unregistered
    Who cares what you think douche lick?
    I must have struck a nerve with you because you know it's true and you are stuck there.

Unregistered
    I wonder how long it will take for west of I-75 to turn into a rundown slum like the rest of the shity city? My guess is four years, with a maximum of five.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast