Pension

Thread: Pension

Unregistered

Pension

Can someone tell me what the average pension would be for a retired FMPD patrol officer. I know FRS is easy 3% of your salary for every year worked. So what’s the average fmpd pension ?

Thanks much

Unregistered
    Do not worry about it. You will not be there long enough to collect one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone tell me what the average pension would be for a retired FMPD patrol officer. I know FRS is easy 3% of your salary for every year worked. So what’s the average fmpd pension ?

Thanks much
    Go to the cape.

Unregistered
    This site is for entertainment purposes only and can’t be taken seriously. From what I’ve read, shorts drive cops to insanity. And if one dude doesn’t understand what another dude’s job is, the first dude goes nuts. It’s hard to track but it makes me feel better about my life after reading it. If you need an actual question answered call FMPD and ask. This isn’t the place to get a real answer about anything.

Unregistered
    If you are talking about ED, nobody knows what her job is. The chief loves her and created a BS spot for her. Please inquire and find out WTF she does!

Unregistered
    Retirement is sweet..Dont worry about how much, because the ones who worry about how much they are going to make, never live long enough after they retire