Dave Holmes the sellout - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Speaking out against a criminal posing as a sheriff is leadership Dave. That’s what you fail to understand. Leaders are leading here, it just isn’t you guys that are doing it.

Unregistered
    By the way Dave have you seen the ME report? The cop didn’t kill that guy, his heart gave out due to hard drugs in his system! But you guys don’t care about that do you? You guys won’t let little things like truth and fact get in the way of a good story. Isn’t that what CNN does? Fake news?

Unregistered
    Holmes got his promotion because he's black. No other reason.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just like nicole Anderson wrote that op ed piece praising Tony, here comes the next village idiot trying to spin the crap onto the Deputies. Why don’t you command staff members go look in the mirror and ask why nothing ever happens to you? Two different standard at BSO and that is the root of the problem
    What’s the common denominator here???? All are knee-grows and trying to protect their own.
    They are trying to justify why the Sheriff put them in those high ranking positions. And this here folks is what we are paying for...What a F’in joke this place is.

Unregistered
    Black men it’s time to wake up and stand for something. Take the Malcolm X approach. The MLK approach won’t get you anywhere; enough is enough!

Unregistered
    Holmes got his promotion because he's black. No other reaso.
    Really?? Holmes is a stand up person. If you knew him, you would feel the same way. I have been around this man for several years and he has always treated people fairly.

So tell me, who would you rather have in his position? Please do tell us all the qualified people that should be there? I will wait.

Unregistered
    Really?? Holmes is a stand up person. If you knew him, you would feel the same way. I have been around this man for several years and he has always treated people fairly.

So tell me, who would you rather have in his position? Please do tell us all the qualified people that should be there? I will wait.
    You're a complete moron boot licking fool.

Unregistered
    Please post a copy of the ME report since you’ve seen it. You’re the one spewing fake news.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony I know your SID boys are monitoring closely. You have a duty to act. The hatred on this site exceeds all police agencies locally and nationally. We are patiently waiting for the outcome from Tamarac.

Unregistered
    Please post a copy of the ME report since you’ve seen it. You’re the one spewing fake news.
    The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted the autopsy saying that asphyxia was not the cause of death. Floyd had underlying health issues including hypertensive heart disease and coronary artery disease.

Both diseases combined with being restrained by the police, plus any potential intoxicants may have contributed to his death.The full ME's report is still pending.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast