Stahl/Greenwell-PBA derangement syndrome
Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are rational, truthful and have little regard towards paying members. Resulting from the severe anger of being exposed of the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars of income by Steadman Stahl, David Greenwell. John Jenkins, and the corrections dude manifests Itself in repeated boring blog posts.
Additionally these losers have joined forces to attempt to soil the good reputation of PLEA. I used to attribute the following statement to Socrates but since it was discovered that I had no fvking idea of what I was talking about I now say: as a wise person said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"* PLEA has merged with IUPA.** IUPA is the most powerful, respected , and feared union around. And, that’s why so many departments are switching away from the PBA and signing up with IUPA. They see first hand what IUPA has done to Sheriff Tony, who is very anti-cop. Even Stahl, who declared that he had nothing to do with, or had even seen Tony, was discredited with his very own useless pictures that he thinks shows him with “important” people. Yes, your hard earned dues money goes to feeding greedy PBA heads, buys them luxury vehicles, and past for their lavish trips to Vegas, and other vacation spots. PLEA/IUPA do not do that and are very transparent. Do you want your dues money supporting the scum con man, FBI informants who hated cops ?* How about your dues money supporting scum corrupt convicted felon, but Steadmans best friend nonetheless. PBA has a history of helping anti-law enforcement politicians like communist Cava and well guess what if you stay with the PBA that’s exactly what will happen.
See below:

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...2050&source=42

https://www.facebook.com/BrowardCoun...910815/?type=3

Stahlesion:* When someone has a brain abscess like inside Steadman Stahl, It creates the spread of ulcer like cancer throughout and they've lost total control of their a bladder and Fecal incontinence; Steadman.* The very reason he has such fowl body oder simply means he has poor hygiene. While Stahl is truly obsessed with himself, he has become A hoarder, compulsive, and has begun to lose control over his stupidity. He really need help and a life!
Steadman Induced Borderline Personality Disorder (SIBPD) is a mental illness which manifests itself in a variety of behavioral issues like denying his thievery, blotchily, Disloyalties, incompetence. Symptoms include The inability to write or speak the English language, failure to recite the pledge is allegiance correctly, emotional instability, loss of skunk like hair, abandonment issues, feelings of emptiness and problems in relationships. These are accompanied by intense experiences of anger, depression and anxiety that can last hours, days or even months.
Please,as always go to ‪dcpba.org‬ for BS and self-serving, fraudulent pictures, or for the truth call us at ‪305-871-6997.