Northside hot mess
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Northside hot mess

If you think that lieutenant fields is bad oh my god lieutenant Charlie Johnson is worst please let him go back to warrants so the sergeants can have a piece of mind

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think that lieutenant fields is bad oh my god lieutenant Charlie Johnson is worst please let him go back to warrants so the sergeants can have a piece of mind
    Is shanks still an LT over in Warrants?

Unregistered
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Go tell him to go back to warrants. Bet you won’t. Now go sit down fragile bird.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Zane why don’t you start doing your job instead of crying all the time. Your always ghost and never do what’s right. Maybe then, the big bad Lt will leave you alone.

Unregistered
    Lt.shanks is better then any lieutenant in Northside we miss him here great supervisor and awesome cheater

Unregistered
    Shanks has a sex addiction hes ****ing everything walking

Unregistered

He’s doing great work

This LT is qru he’s comes in do his job and 06 nothing more nothing less. You mad because he follows department rules and orders ...? Fuk*ing hater....
    Anyone down with this B.S post can suk me.

Unregistered
    Haahah I been waiting for this post. God forbid anyone makes you accountable for your actions and calls out SLUGS. If you don’t like him, you are the problem. I PROMISE you that.

Unregistered
    He goes around the station throwing his weight around keep dipping tobacco

Unregistered
    Please stop sending our major rejected sergeants and lieutenants

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast