You are all a disgrace - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a citizen of Broward county, someone told me about this website. What a disgusting bunch of animals you all are! Thank goodness I live in an area that isnt patrolled by you horrible people from bso. The thought of you responding to any call for service makes me sick.
    You are disgusting filth!
    Signed,
    A broward county resident
    Greetings
    Phuck off

Unregistered
    I’m a civilian who earns 275,000. K a year. Yeah, sure loser I’m the stupid one! Want to know who I am look it up! I’m writing Tony a $200,000. Check as we speak! Hopefully Tony will fire your worthless butt, in his next 4 years!
    Thanks to cops you are able to keep your money and property. If it wasn’t for us your shit would be taken by criminals, and I’m referring to all ethnic groups of criminals. GFY. We are all frustrated because we have a criminal as our boss. And if he was white he would get the same treatment because this is not about race you dumb ****.

Unregistered
    Didn't take long for a racist pig to respond. I'm sure you're a big trump supporter also.
    Shouldn't be long and you'll be arrested too.....coward!

Just go into that third bathroom the government made everyone provide for you and put in your tampon. You get what you vote for you retard. Next time you dial 911 maybe some LGBT tri sexual will show up and jam it up your ass for you

Unregistered
    I’m a civilian who earns 275,000. K a year. Yeah, sure loser I’m the stupid one! Want to know who I am look it up! I’m writing Tony a $200,000. Check as we speak! Hopefully Tony will fire your worthless butt, in his next 4 years!

You're full of shit. You're a loser from the 5th floor who had a father who put cigarettes out in the back of your flat head every night and a mom who the local bikers ran trains on. You're a f****ng loser for letting Toney talk you into trolling this site. You won't be getting that raise he promised you. If you get lonely, you can call your wife. Maybe I'll answer. Her mouth is full at the moment, but I'll talk to you, Buckwheat. Enjoy your Saturday.

Unregistered
    Didn't take long for a racist pig to respond. I'm sure you're a big trump supporter also.
    Shouldn't be long and you'll be arrested too.....coward!
    I LOVE Trump and I am black. Just call me Nelly. I ain't voting for Biden so I guess I'm officially WHITE! What's up my ni88as and crackas!!!???

Unregistered
    I LOVE Trump and I am black. Just call me Nelly. I ain't voting for Biden so I guess I'm officially WHITE! What's up my ni88as and crackas!!!???
    Whaz cfrackin, my homie? You an me ought to party some time. When Toney goes to the joint, we can take turns jamming batons into Holly. Hell no need to wait, we can bang her this afternoon at the swingers club while he and Mr "COncerned Citizen churn each other's butter. Or we can go loot Foot Locker.

Unregistered
    Whaz cfrackin, my homie? You an me ought to party some time. When Toney goes to the joint, we can take turns jamming batons into Holly. Hell no need to wait, we can bang her this afternoon at the swingers club while he and Mr "COncerned Citizen churn each other's butter. Or we can go loot Foot Locker.
    I'm down fo the Foot Locker lootin' It's goin down fo real.

Unregistered
    You're full of shit. You're a loser from the 5th floor who had a father who put cigarettes out in the back of your flat head every night and a mom who the local bikers ran trains on. You're a f****ng loser for letting Toney talk you into trolling this site. You won't be getting that raise he promised you. If you get lonely, you can call your wife. Maybe I'll answer. Her mouth is full at the moment, but I'll talk to you, Buckwheat. Enjoy your Saturday.
    Dude, you are a sick fukk, please get the help you so desperately need!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234