You are all a disgrace
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

You are all a disgrace

As a citizen of Broward county, someone told me about this website. What a disgusting bunch of animals you all are! Thank goodness I live in an area that isnt patrolled by you horrible people from bso. The thought of you responding to any call for service makes me sick.
    You are disgusting filth!
    Signed,
    A broward county resident

Unregistered
    Hey wonderful citizen. Through your liberal voting habits, you are to blame. BSO now has a filthy criminal at the top and the most inked up, inbred affirmative action thug command in history. You left-wing all inclusive phonies have turned paradise into a full on Zulu fire dance. Dont forget to vote for Toney because you are a trendy white guilt hypocrite. Congratulations. You should be proud. But dont blame it on us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey wonderful citizen. Through your liberal voting habits, you are to blame. BSO now has a filthy criminal at the top and the most inked up, inbred affirmative action thug command in history. You left-wing all inclusive phonies have turned paradise into a full on Zulu fire dance. Dont forget to vote for Toney because you are a trendy white guilt hypocrite. Congratulations. You should be proud. But dont blame it on us.
    Didn't take long for a racist pig to respond. I'm sure you're a big trump supporter also.
    Shouldn't be long and you'll be arrested too.....coward!

Unregistered
    As a citizen of Broward county, someone told me about this website. What a disgusting bunch of animals you all are! Thank goodness I live in an area that isnt patrolled by you horrible people from bso. The thought of you responding to any call for service makes me sick.
    Signed,
    Thank Tony for these feelings, it all starts from the top !

Unregistered
    Exactly. But it makes the lib feeeeeeeeel good telling us we are such animals. So thats really everything that matters. Of course they will literally blow you when the kind hearted underprivileged discriminated against gentleman is in their suburban home "asking" for a donation with a gun and making a pass at his wife with a knife to her throat. But we are the animals.

Unregistered
    Signed,
    When you vote based on party affiliation you get what you deserve. So if you elect this criminal, then so be it. All these guys know how to play the game, from Israel to Tony, both of whom switched from Republican to Democrat just to run and get elected. The hypocritic Democratic party buys into it every time so they can say they elected a Democrat. You guys really are stupid!

The best person for the job should be considered regardless of party affiliation. We sure as heck shouldn't have a criminal that lies on his law enforcement applications as sheriff.

Unregistered
    I think you're missing the point. This isnt about the sheriff. Its about you all and your ignorant, racist comments on this website, which directly show your truest feelings about politics and racism. Additionally, most of you spell like a second grader, which reflects directly upon your obvious low IQs.
    I guess that's why you're dumb cops and not in a noble profession.

Unregistered
    Trump 2020 keep america great

Unregistered
    Trump 2020 keep america great
    And there you have it. Deplorables!

Unregistered
    I think you're missing the point. This isnt about the sheriff. Its about you all and your ignorant, racist comments on this website, which directly show your truest feelings about politics and racism. Additionally, most of you spell like a second grader, which reflects directly upon your obvious low IQs.
    I guess that's why you're dumb cops and not in a noble profession.
    This is where you're wrong. It's very much about the sheriff. We didn't get to this aweful place over night and by ourselves. If you can get past the English lessons you'll notice that the frustration comes from a criminal wearing a uniform MANY have died for. Clearly you'd know nothing about that. So although you don't like the delivery or the message here, much of it is fact. Whether you like it or not is entirely irrelevant to most of us.

And PS- This dumb cop retired with an executive level pension and a rather "noble" cash (DROP) benefit as well. Although I'm sure you're a legend. I can likely buy and sell you with pocket change.

Be well you successful hypocrite.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast