Where is our District State President comments on Police Chief Walter Headley

Unregistered

Where is our District State President comments on Police Chief Walter Headley

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/t...adley-11643036
    Miami Police Chief Walter Headley would arm his officers with shotguns and dogs to "cut crimes in the city's slums" rather than build a community-relations program.

We haven't had any serious problems with civil uprisings and looting because I've let the word filter down that when the looting starts, the shooting starts," Headley said, according to the Herald.

"[Headley] said the major group his 'get tough' policy is aimed at is young Negro males, from 15 to 21," the paper wrote.

"Felons will learn that they can't be bonded out from the morgue," Headley said at the time.

Unregistered
    The good old days. One day, these days will come back. And I will quietly wait for them

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The good old days. One day, these days will come back. And I will quietly wait for them
    Don’t be a coward show us who you are or you are one of those brave people surrounded by uniforms?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t be a coward show us who you are or you are one of those brave people surrounded by uniforms?
    It will never come back. This is the new norm, give the criminals full run of the situation. Let the animals run the zoo and just stand back and watch. Nothing like the 80s.....