Pandering to the weak minded - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I just wish he would prove that he’s not the weakling puzzy boy everyone says he is by challenging a deputy to a fist fight.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah and? Prove me wrong. Other than when he posts non local stuff he gets like 5 likes and 2 shares. Sounds like a grass roots campaign to me.
    I reiterated because the sarcasm was funny. As in I agreed with you. Tough guy.

Unregistered
    All I get from your James, this and James that is you seemed to be getting a little worried, that he (might) put out a lead against your daddy Bob. Trashing him on Leoaffairs, shows you have some concerns. We can all talk sh!t on anyone since we are not required to place our names. SO, since You've failed on every post to say Hey, I'm John G. Your talking out your azz and really think Bob's going to throw you a bone. Keep dreaming!!

Unregistered
    All I get from your James, this and James that is you seemed to be getting a little worried, that he (might) put out a lead against your daddy Bob. Trashing him on Leoaffairs, shows you have some concerns. We can all talk sh!t on anyone since we are not required to place our names. SO, since You've failed on every post to say Hey, I'm John G. Your talking out your azz and really think Bob's going to throw you a bone. Keep dreaming!!
    Drink much? Geezz, typical JM jock supporter.

Unregistered
    He is looking like a damn idiot. He proving he’s a hypocrite. I think he enjoys the violence. Have to say today’s news Grady is the man and James is still a wannabe and crazy AF but not in a good way

Unregistered
    JM, still committing campaign fraud! Still asking for donations before Fridays big deadline. JM how about just telling the truth, you only need 6868.04 not the 10,303.56. Stop lying to your Facebook followers. I can't wait to see your financial report for June since you are your own campaign treasurer.

Unregistered
    Lol He is such an idiot. He’ll never get elected. He was never even close to being elected. It is purely entertainment to read his stupid posts that he makes up. He would be a good study for someone in the field of serious mental illness.
    You think "maybe" James is being paid by the Sheriff. To write all this stupidly and to pretend to run against him, so no real candidates, join the ballot? I have to admit, he seems to have a large following, with the amount of comments being made against him by employee's here. If you took a moment to think about, several of the issues we face and decisions Bob makes. Effect each and everyone one of us in some way. Not everything thing any Sheriff does will please all, your always have a few to find some wrong within it. My outlook is simple, were paid to do a job. We all try to do it honestly, fair and with as less drama as possible. The public will always have a opinion on cops, based on their interaction with them at one time or another. Most of the time is because of some enforcement we have to take and that pi$$es them off and that's all they will remember about us. Not, that the officer who wrote you a ticket yesterday. Today saved the life of another person. Police work is a thankless job (I'm not looking for thanks save it) it would just be nice, not to compare me (us) to some of the dumbest sh!t we've all watching on national T.V. Cops don't liked to be questioned, that's a given fact. I think that over racism, is our biggest issue. No matter what race you are, when I arrest you I'm a racist. Whites, want to know why I'm not arresting the drug dealers or anyone one else. Blacks, you only arresting me because I'm black.

So mine and mine alone general opinion for the public is this: Stop doing crimes and I will leave you the fu@k alone.

Unregistered
    JM, still committing campaign fraud! Still asking for donations before Fridays big deadline. JM how about just telling the truth, you only need 6868.04 not the 10,303.56. Stop lying to your Facebook followers. I can't wait to see your financial report for June since you are your own campaign treasurer.
    He paid a $10,303.56 qualifying fee. So, what are you talking about? Do you even know?

Unregistered
    Yeah and? Prove me wrong. Other than when he posts non local stuff he gets like 5 likes and 2 shares. Sounds like a grass roots campaign to me.
    Just checked his page. He had 66,813 post reaches, 41,660 post engagements, 356 likes in the last three weeks and over 5,000 followers and he was on a national news program tonight and a debate last night where there were 6,000 viewers and still being shared and frankly, he kicked both Bob and Santana's ass. Bob looked like a liar and Santana looked incompetent. At the end of Bob's segment because he was too much of a puzzy to debate McLynas, you can hear Santana yell out "HONEY COME, HURRY I AM GOING TO BE IN THE INTERNET IN FIVE MINUTES". Everyone laughed. McLynas looked large and in charge just like he does in this newscast. https://youtu.be/UH890XiForA

Not only that, but a little birdy told me that a 25 year career deputy is spilling the beans to McLynas about 25 years of dirt, naming names and providing proof. These are career ending revelations that tie directly to Bob's involvement on cover ups. Some of you need to start making exit strategies, you know who you are.

Unregistered
    Just checked his page. He had 66,813 post reaches, 41,660 post engagements, 356 likes in the last three weeks and over 5,000 followers and he was on a national news program tonight and a debate last night where there were 6,000 viewers and still being shared and frankly, he kicked both Bob and Santana's ass. Bob looked like a liar and Santana looked incompetent. At the end of Bob's segment because he was too much of a puzzy to debate McLynas, you can hear Santana yell out "HONEY COME, HURRY I AM GOING TO BE IN THE INTERNET IN FIVE MINUTES". Everyone laughed. McLynas looked large and in charge just like he does in this newscast. https://youtu.be/UH890XiForA

Not only that, but a little birdy told me that a 25 year career deputy is spilling the beans to McLynas about 25 years of dirt, naming names and providing proof. These are career ending revelations that tie directly to Bob's involvement on cover ups. Some of you need to start making exit strategies, you know who you are.
    Looks like Rahl is back!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast