Pandering to the weak minded - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You think "maybe" James is being paid by the Sheriff. To write all this stupidly and to pretend to run against him, so no real candidates, join the ballot? I have to admit, he seems to have a large following, with the amount of comments being made against him by employee's here. If you took a moment to think about, several of the issues we face and decisions Bob makes. Effect each and everyone one of us in some way. Not everything thing any Sheriff does will please all, your always have a few to find some wrong within it. My outlook is simple, were paid to do a job. We all try to do it honestly, fair and with as less drama as possible. The public will always have a opinion on cops, based on their interaction with them at one time or another. Most of the time is because of some enforcement we have to take and that pi$$es them off and that's all they will remember about us. Not, that the officer who wrote you a ticket yesterday. Today saved the life of another person. Police work is a thankless job (I'm not looking for thanks save it) it would just be nice, not to compare me (us) to some of the dumbest sh!t we've all watching on national T.V. Cops don't liked to be questioned, that's a given fact. I think that over racism, is our biggest issue. No matter what race you are, when I arrest you I'm a racist. Whites, want to know why I'm not arresting the drug dealers or anyone one else. Blacks, you only arresting me because I'm black.

So mine and mine alone general opinion for the public is this: Stop doing crimes and I will leave you the fu@k alone.
    Yeah, and if you are busting people for pot, open containers, trespass, paraphernalia and dozens of other victimless crimes, you ARE the problem.

Unregistered
    If you don’t like the laws then have them changed. Police don’t get to pick the ones like and disregard the rest

Unregistered
    He paid a $10,303.56 qualifying fee. So, what are you talking about? Do you even know?
    He was NPA at the time so he only needed 6k, but this is even better because come Aug18 he is gonna wish he stayed NPA when he loses to Santana

Unregistered
    Just checked his page. He had 66,813 post reaches, 41,660 post engagements, 356 likes in the last three weeks and over 5,000 followers and he was on a national news program tonight and a debate last night where there were 6,000 viewers and still being shared and frankly, he kicked both Bob and Santana's ass. Bob looked like a liar and Santana looked incompetent. At the end of Bob's segment because he was too much of a puzzy to debate McLynas, you can hear Santana yell out "HONEY COME, HURRY I AM GOING TO BE IN THE INTERNET IN FIVE MINUTES". Everyone laughed. McLynas looked large and in charge just like he does in this newscast. https://youtu.be/UH890XiForA

Not only that, but a little birdy told me that a 25 year career deputy is spilling the beans to McLynas about 25 years of dirt, naming names and providing proof. These are career ending revelations that tie directly to Bob's involvement on cover ups. Some of you need to start making exit strategies, you know who you are.
    "Just checked his page" really JM, you cannot pretend to be someone else to make it look like you have any friends. The Real News ISN'T a national news source and if you think they are then you have proven the point that you are delusional. And now your schizophrenic hearing bird voices, you should get that checked.

Unregistered
    Yeah, and if you are busting people for pot, open containers, trespass, paraphernalia and dozens of other victimless crimes, you ARE the problem.
    It’s your civic duty to resist arrest for these offenses if you think it’s so wrong.

Unregistered
    Nope it’s a crime to resist arrest even if it’s unlawful. Read the law pal

Unregistered
    It’s your civic duty to resist arrest for these offenses if you think it’s so wrong.
    You are either a moron or a BLM member. Actually being a BLM member automatically makes you a moron.

Unregistered
    If you don’t like the laws then have them changed. Police don’t get to pick the ones like and disregard the rest
    Actually, a sheriff DOES have the right to do exactly that. Show me anywhere where it says otherwise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123