DIFS or ABT? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIFS or ABT?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me summarize for all the readers and to be sure I understand.
    You have a job.
    You have been doing the easiest job in law enforcement for 10 weeks.
    You claim to be underpaid.
    Unemployment is hovering around 13% in Florida and close to 25% nationwide.
    You think being on unemployment is a better answer.

My conclusion is you and those like minded individuals are dumb and inherently lazy.
    There are hundreds of unemployed hospitality workers that not only could do your job but would most likely appreciate it more than you.

My suggestion.
    Leave and let a deserving unemployed person have your slot.
    I would help pay for their training just to be free from self serving, entitled, lazy little liberals like you.

Good day Sir.
    No one asked you for your opinion and you were the one saying people were getting furloughed.

Unregistered
    No one asked you for your opinion and you were the one saying people were getting furloughed.
    That's the neat thing about message boards. You see, everyone is asking for opinions. You see, message boards can be used to provide opinions that differ from your own, giving a more fulfilling experience. And yes, the possibility of furloughs, pay cuts, layoffs are real.

Unregistered
    That's the neat thing about message boards. You see, everyone is asking for opinions. You see, message boards can be used to provide opinions that differ from your own, giving a more fulfilling experience. And yes, the possibility of furloughs, pay cuts, layoffs are real.
    Furlough update: All agencies have been directed to conduct a 5 year plan of “Rolling Furloughs”. This is being developed so as to not terminate or lay off any employees. Furloughs will be 6 months in duration and seniority will not be in the equation. So in a 5 year scenario, employees could expect to be furloughed 3 to 4 times.

Unregistered
    Oh stop there is no furlough. But permanent shifts are comig

Unregistered
    Furlough update: All agencies have been directed to conduct a 5 year plan of “Rolling Furloughs”. This is being developed so as to not terminate or lay off any employees. Furloughs will be 6 months in duration and seniority will not be in the equation. So in a 5 year scenario, employees could expect to be furloughed 3 to 4 times.
    Utter nonsense and not in accordance with statute.

Unregistered
    Oh stop there is no furlough. But permanent shifts are comig
    What are you saying? I thought 8-5 was a permanent shift.

Unregistered
    We’re all on 2-10 permanently

Unregistered
    We’re all on 2-10 permanently
    That is a wonderful idea. I wish I had thought of it.

Unregistered
    That is a wonderful idea. I wish I had thought of it.
    I like the 2-10. Lots of stuff to do around the house and my wife likes it too. My only concern is what will be the days off? Are we considering working 7 days a week? Everything is changing and fast. We need to change too. Corona, hurricanes, civil unrest and power dms. There is something for everyone. I love this job!

Unregistered
    I like the 2-10. Lots of stuff to do around the house and my wife likes it too. My only concern is what will be the days off? Are we considering working 7 days a week? Everything is changing and fast. We need to change too. Corona, hurricanes, civil unrest and power dms. There is something for everyone. I love this job!
    Don't forget MG's Qlik!We get to play with that now too!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast