DIFS or ABT? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DIFS or ABT?

exemployee
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When people post stupid crap they need to be called out on it.
    Better schedule? ABT has the best schedule of any regulatory agency. FYI DIF is a regulatory agency too.
    Morale? 90% of the people here love it. The other 10% would not be happy anywhere.
    Pay? You are being paid what you are worth.
    Leadership? We have good people that care. Every state agency has civilian leadership.
    Training? Training is and should be specific to our core mission. You get tuition free college. You still mad about not being approved for helicopter repair school?

Stop complaining about nonsense.

No, you’re being paid what you’re worth at the lowest paid agency. Your condescending and dishonest post is exactly what’s wrong with that place. Thanks for proving me right I just hope this individual does their homework. If they do then they will pass on having to work with bozos like you.

Unregistered

Either or

It beats dealing with the animals during the protests

Unregistered
    DIFS has better cars. Trucks and suvs. Here at abt we get the cheapest thing on state contract. Surprised we don’t have Honda civics

Unregistered
    DIFS has better cars. Trucks and suvs. Here at abt we get the cheapest thing on state contract. Surprised we don’t have Honda civics
    That would be a good choice. We are lucky to have cars so I will take a Civic.

Unregistered
    What’s so bad about our cars? The current Chevy cars and SUVs are very nice lots of options

Unregistered
    What’s so bad about our cars? The current Chevy cars and SUVs are very nice lots of options
    Nothing wrong with a new car regardless of make. Since I'm not a whining millennial that vapes and uses Venmo, I am happy with any car that's free.

Unregistered
    If you weren't doing visits you would be furloughed. If you were furloughed you would be whining that they should let us do visits. Shut up and appreciate your job. Better yet appreciate life.
    No if I was furloughed I would collect unemployment +$600 and you would be crying why am I the only one doing security guard check.

Unregistered
    No if I was furloughed I would collect unemployment +$600 and you would be crying why am I the only one doing security guard check.
    More than what we make working full time

Unregistered
    Let me summarize for all the readers and to be sure I understand.
    You have a job.
    You have been doing the easiest job in law enforcement for 10 weeks.
    You claim to be underpaid.
    Unemployment is hovering around 13% in Florida and close to 25% nationwide.
    You think being on unemployment is a better answer.

My conclusion is you and those like minded individuals are dumb and inherently lazy.
    There are hundreds of unemployed hospitality workers that not only could do your job but would most likely appreciate it more than you.

My suggestion.
    Leave and let a deserving unemployed person have your slot.
    I would help pay for their training just to be free from self serving, entitled, lazy little liberals like you.

Good day Sir.

Unregistered
    ABT is the best place to be if you want high hazard and off the road.
    The people make this the best place. You have to value your work.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast