DIFS or ABT?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DIFS or ABT?

Unregistered

DIFS or ABT?

What is the difference? Looking for a peace of mind from the road. I do like that ABT is located in Doral.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3153211]What is the difference? Looking for a peace of mind from the road. I do like that ABT is located in Doral

Don't think of coming to ABT if you are looking for peace.

exemployee
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the difference? Looking for a peace of mind from the road. I do like that ABT is located in Doral.
    DIFS has better schedule equipment morale pay leadership training. DBPR has a civilian command structure that is actively looking for a way to disband ABT and making life as difficult as possible on the agents until that becomes a reality. That place was a living hell and I was very happy to leave. I worked in Margate but it’s the same stuff in Doral office. Do some research.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exemployee View Post
    DIFS has better schedule equipment morale pay leadership training. DBPR has a civilian command structure that is actively looking for a way to disband ABT and making life as difficult as possible on the agents until that becomes a reality. That place was a living hell and I was very happy to leave. I worked in Margate but it’s the same stuff in Doral office. Do some research.
    I would do prison time (correctional officer) before working at abt again

Unregistered
    ????? DIFS is like 8-5 m-f. Abt is flexibke 160 hours every 28 days. How is DIFS a better schedule?

Unregistered
    ????? DIFS is like 8-5 m-f. Abt is flexibke 160 hours every 28 days. How is DIFS a better schedule?
    Gonna bring out the popcorn

Unregistered
    You dont work 2 to 10 driving around doing building checks like a security guard.

Unregistered
    That will end once the executive order does. You view it as a punishment I view it as a gift in that we have a function. We very well can’t be running kids so what else would you suggest we do?

Unregistered
    You dont work 2 to 10 driving around doing building checks like a security guard.
    If you weren't doing visits you would be furloughed. If you were furloughed you would be whining that they should let us do visits. Shut up and appreciate your job. Better yet appreciate life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by exemployee View Post
    When people post stupid crap they need to be called out on it.
    Better schedule? ABT has the best schedule of any regulatory agency. FYI DIF is a regulatory agency too.
    Morale? 90% of the people here love it. The other 10% would not be happy anywhere.
    Pay? You are being paid what you are worth.
    Leadership? We have good people that care. Every state agency has civilian leadership.
    Training? Training is and should be specific to our core mission. You get tuition free college. You still mad about not being approved for helicopter repair school?

Stop complaining about nonsense.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast