Lieutenant Valdes lasted 2 weeks in TIU!! What happened? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Hey MOD 1 erased this thread too

Unregistered
    Key word here that no one is mentioning and I am guessing it’s to not have MOD1 delete the post is “Alexis Díaz/Pérez”. She will be FAT 10 after playing her game, funny how she can’t realize that no one wants her in FAT/TRU/TBD.

People referencing Karma just remember that what you put out maybe what you get in return.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Key word here that no one is mentioning and I am guessing it’s to not have MOD1 delete the post is “Alexis Díaz/Pérez”. She will be FAT 10 after playing her game, funny how she can’t realize that no one wants her in FAT/TRU/TBD.

People referencing Karma just remember that what you put out maybe what you get in return.
    You obviously do not know what happened, whats going to happen or the facts. It’s hard to be outside the circle of trust

Unregistered

The snake LT

Sorry LT turn your rental in no more Cadi for you. You’re a snake and I hope you’re never are allowed out of patrol again.

Unregistered
    Karma. That’s good for Lt. Valdes. He should be fired or demoted. But his day will come.

Unregistered
    Good for Andy Valdes. He is a lier. Karma finally caught up with him.

Unregistered
    But where’s the money B

Unregistered
    Sailor, I Made a call. Stand down.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    Lmao the only way Alexis save face in Leo affairs is to erase all her post and let the ones from Andy trash him ...... EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS WHAT U DID

Unregistered
    We know more than you think
    Now se have la INPORTANTe she don’t wanna get it so people don’t talk shit..... at the end she’s gonna take it stop being a drama queen .....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast