Hunter / Andrew Pollack

Unregistered

Hunter / Andrew Pollack

I still can’t believe how these two idiots support Greg Tony now that they know about his past. You two always said #FIXIT because you wanted attention and change. Are you that delusional that you can’t admit failure and your recommendation to the Governor has made him look like a fool?

On one hand you want Runcie gone because he is a failure and you blame the school board for not firing him.

On the other hand, you placed Greg Tony into office, you know he is a failure but you will not admit you are wrong and would rather keep someone that is unqualified than admit you put the wrong guy in place. So in essence, you are no different that the school board who keeps Runcie.

The Governor gave Greg To y a golden egg and he blew it. The Governor and ex Governor made you an intern out of sympathy not qualifications. So now you get to look in the mirror and realize your success only cane due to failures of others, not because you deserve it or earned it

Unregistered
    Both of them are the lowest form of opportunist. They could care less about making things better for anyone but themselves. Both are hypocrites that personify the filthy stench emanating from what we despise in parkland. You can add that Laurie fool in there too.

Unregistered
    I dont know if this is the case with them (and other Tony supporters)...but its like the career criminal or even the mafia hitman who eventually realizes that they dont really do good and are inherently evil. But they are so far along, and realize that if they reverse course they will either have to answer for their mistakes, lose all credibility and prominence they have built up and they keep on going forward. Its like they dig their holes, realize they hit bottom, and keep on digging. As long as they keep going forward, the local media, establishment, and government will take them as some authority. But if they admit they messed up, they will have no credibility and will vanish. And we all know that once people become celebrities, they dont wan to give that up for nothing.

Unregistered
    Andrew Pollock was more concerned about being a number one book writer than fixing anything. He even stuffed his book with fake conversations and relationships. Birds of a feather...

Unregistered
    Andrew barely knew his daughter. If you look at any picture he posts it looks like she’s 9 years old she was 18 when she died. I guess he doesn’t have any recent pictures with her.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Andrew barely knew his daughter. If you look at any picture he posts it looks like she’s 9 years old she was 18 when she died. I guess he doesn’t have any recent pictures with her.
    You are a huge SC~MBAG Israel! To dirty a mans memory of his departed daughter is as big a piece of sh!t as you can get! Or as we call it an ISRAEL!
    Fock off and die Israel!

Unregistered
    I’m not a fan of Andrew Pollock and a few other Parkland parents but you guys are crossing the line. Don’t mention his daughter. Enough. Let it go. I doubt he knew Toney was a murderer either. NoW he’s just too arrogant to turn his back on him and admit Toney is a lying sock of shit.