Court security promotions

Unregistered

Court security promotions

Court Security Promotion Test Example Questions:

1) When not in an actual court room, what other tasks should Court Security Deputies perform?

A-Get donuts and coffee for judge
    B- Fill the water pitcher on the bench
    C- Replace the toilet paper rolls
    D- All of the above

(Correct answer is D- All of the above)

2- If a citizen wants to report a lost or stolen item you should

A- Refer the victim to Milton PD since you are in the city
    B- Refer them to District 4 since court security deputies do not know how to write reports or initiate investigations
    C- Touch your earpiece as if something is going off and run as if responding to an emergency
    D- Look totally lost
    E- All of the above
    F- B, C and D
    G- A, C and D

(Correct answer is G- A, C and D)

3)You notice that a very attractive clerk is has been flirty with you. You should

A- Go fk her on duty
    B- Go fk her off duty
    C- Tell her you are gay
    D- All of the Above

(Correct answer-D all of the above)

4) You are a chili covered omelet at the Waffle House and have bad flatulence. You should

A-Step out of the courtroom and fart while fanning your ass
    B- Step out of the courtroom and fart without fanning your ass
    C-Fart inside the courtroom and blame it on the defendant
    D- Hold the fart as long as you can, then step out of the courtroom and rip the loudest fart of your life

(Correct answer- C blame it on the defendant)

5) Sheriff Johnson arrives at the courthouse for a court case. You should

A- Ask Sheriff if he wants a donut and coffee
    B- Brown nose like you've never done
    C- Tell him he looks great
    D- Throw your fellow court security deputy under the bus for farting in the courtroom

(Correct answer A- Ask Sheriff of he wants donuts and coffee)

Unregistered
    Name something BJ lied about

A INVESTIGATE ALL COMPLAINTS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Name something BJ lied about

A INVESTIGATE ALL COMPLAINTS

Sheriff Johnson has done a lot of good for this agency. He also has a tendency to lie. Everyone knows how he embellishes stories, no he lies and he lies a lot. I know he or one of his minions monitors this forum. So this is directly to the Sheriff, I voted for you last time, but I will never vote for you again. The position of Sheriff has brought to light your true colors. You are a hypocrite and a liar. You are 100% a politician, you are no longer a cop. You care about one thing and one thing only and that is you. I give the Sheriff respect for the positive things he has done, but a thousand good deeds can be undone by one bad act. You do have an issue with the truth and you are the shining example of do as I say, not as I do. I actually feel sorry for you. So much potential to be lost because of your ego.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Johnson has done a lot of good for this agency. He also has a tendency to lie. Everyone knows how he embellishes stories, no he lies and he lies a lot. I know he or one of his minions monitors this forum. So this is directly to the Sheriff, I voted for you last time, but I will never vote for you again. The position of Sheriff has brought to light your true colors. You are a hypocrite and a liar. You are 100% a politician, you are no longer a cop. You care about one thing and one thing only and that is you. I give the Sheriff respect for the positive things he has done, but a thousand good deeds can be undone by one bad act. You do have an issue with the truth and you are the shining example of do as I say, not as I do. I actually feel sorry for you. So much potential to be lost because of your ego.
    Uh oh, a disgruntled malcontent having a boo hoo moment.

Unregistered
    Who is this minion you are referring to? I seriously doubt they can get IP's from this website. Can they see what websites you are on while on agency computers? Yes and it would be idiotic to use them for anything other than official business, unless you are the Golden One SH.

If any of Bob's minions or even himself is "monitoring" this thread, who cares? As long as you don't post your name or information that can be linked back to you, it is improbable that they will know who is posting it. I have heard of deputies being accused of making disparaging posts on this website, but those were based on assumptions and not on facts.