Where is Priutt, McMullen and Pruitt now?

Sidelines

Where is Priutt, McMullen and Pruitt now?

Everyone has something to say about what the Sheriff does and says after he does and says it.

Well....now is your chance to show your leadership style. There has been no comment on the Minneapolis situation, so this is your (the candidate’s) chance to rise up and set the standard.

Show us how a REAL (D) or (R) would handle this situation. Show us how you stand for what you believe in regardless of the cost. Show us that you’re not busy pandering and politicing, you’re busy leading your personnel.

I’d recommend you keep using the same playbook you’ve been using. Wait for the Sheriff to comment, gauge the public reaction, then compose your response to collect the people who objected to his response. Much safer that way, you pick up the malcontents like the golf ball collector at Top Golf, and you don’t run the risk of being judged by your actions and beliefs.

I know what Sheriff Chronister believes in and how he leads. Show me what you’re made of.

Unregistered

Typo check

Super diligent checking for typos in the body of the message, so of course I flub the title. Should be “Where is Boswell, McMullen and Pruitt now?”

Closer to home

Shoplifting

Forget Minneapolis, how about a comment on the foot chase and injury yesterday? Don’t wait for the Sheriff, speak out on it now! Show ‘me what you’ve got!

Unregistered
    I’m glad they haven’t commented on an investigation that isn’t yet complete. Maybe they’re waiting for evidence, the missing part of the video and an autopsy instead of jumping to conclusions like the brass at this office always seems to do.

Unregistered

Fair point

Fair point. How about the foot chase yesterday? Or anything that would be self-initiated rather than on-view? I’d like to see one of them be the first to speak on a topic instead of being the old men on the Muppets that just heckled everyone. Pick a topic:

Plans to reopen Florida?
    How they would handle protesters locally?
    Stance on body cams?
    Sample of what their budget would look like (prior years are available, copy last years are available online)
    Personnel plans - what positions would they add / transfer / remove?

It would be great to see them doing the job in parallel as they won’t have Sheriff Chronister to play off of when they’re running the office.

Unregistered
    STFU and quit trying to sound so scholarly. You think of yourself as being more learned than others. Isn’t that right, you little diick?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    STFU and quit trying to sound so scholarly. You think of yourself as being more learned than others. Isn’t that right, you little diick?
    More learned than others? No.

More learned than you? Well, here’s hoping you at least have the diick size you always wanted because the DNA train passed you by.

Tell your Uncle Dad happy birthday for me.

How’s that? Better?

Unregistered
    Oh wow you’re really really smart!

Unregistered
    Oh wow you’re really really smart!
    Thank you! Maybe I should run for Sheriff! I’d probably get fired once I registered, and I’ve been to the mall before so I should at least place 3rd?

Unregistered
    Thank you! Maybe I should run for Sheriff! I’d probably get fired once I registered, and I’ve been to the mall before so I should at least place 3rd?
    Shut up, dummy.